Trutech 32 / Scam and cheating!

8392 Six Forks Rd. Suite 104Raleigh, NM, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 800-2526163
I purchased a 32" Trutech LCD tv from Target & it has approximately 10 hours of actual use time on it & now will not even turn on. I have no picture & no sound. When I hit the remote, the indicator light on the tv goes out. I can get no help from Target & Trutech web site render no reply. Where does a person go from here? Do I now have to take the tv in somewhere for repair & absorb the cost myself? I have purchased my LAST piece of electronics from Target if this is their brand & they will not stand behind it. The ironic part to all of this is if you go to the Target store where I purchased it, they longer have these Tvs for sale s0 obviously they know there is a serious problem with them. Target always brags what a wonderful return policy they have yet will do nothing to replace a product that have their sole trademark on it! Maybe we should all file a lawsuit against Trutech & Target & see if that generates any response from either of them!!

Comments

V3
  9th of Jan, 2008
Maybe we should all file lawsuits?

Target did not manufacturer your off brand TV. A simple Google search rendered a customer support for Trutech.

Just to make sure you learn how to use Google I am not posting the link.
Jo
  9th of Jan, 2008
V3, you may be right that Target did not manufacture the television, but if you go to the website, 1800customersupport.com, which is the outsourced technical support for TRUTECH, you will notice that it is indeed a REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF TARGET CORPORATION. So, although technically they did not manufacture the television (probably in china somewhere), they do take ownership as though it was their own product.

So, if anyone else out there is having a similar problem with their trutech tv or finds a solution, I'd appreciate hearing it. There are lemon laws in some states that are applicable in this situation.