TruTech 19& TV/DVD Combo / Defective Item

1 Newnan, GA, United States Review updated:

We purchased this as a family Christmas Present. We watch little television at our home, so obviously this one lasted us longer than most of those complaining. I found these complaints while looking for a phone # to contact the company, as I was sure Target would not replace the unit for us 7 months later. My DVD player quit working on the unit, and that is what we use the most. I have learned my lesson -- go with a name you know you can trust, or at least one that has a reputation of standing behind their products. I have not been able to locate a contact number for the company, and after reading these complaints, am sure I will not locate one. This company uses TARGET store to rip off consumers, and TARGET makes it possible for them to do it!! Target should stand behind the products they sell, or at least be sure the manufacturer will support them to consumers. We trusted TARGET, the name we knew, please do make the same mistake.

DISAPPOINTED

Ta

Comments

• Sw
      8th of Jul, 2009
    Trutech TV/DVD combo - DVD quit working
    Target
    Florida

Bought the TV/DVD combo little more than a year ago and the DVD player quit working.