TRUSTLINE SECURITIES LTD / NON RECEIPT OF SALARY

1 India Review updated:

I, Parimi HRN Vara Prasad (emp Code:ka2705) working as a Branch manager at Visakhapatnam Branch. I am working in this organisation since july 2010. I have not received the salary for month of December 2010. I got a major accident on 5th January 2011. For that doctors adviced 3 months bedrest. For months of Jan, Feb, March 2011, I have not received any single paisa as salary and I have not received any medical reiumbersement also inspite of my best services to organisation. For this I have sent many mails to HR head Mr. Karan Tandon to his mail id:karan.tandon@trustline.in. But I have not received any reply, It is very difficult to maintain with higher inflation and very difficult to sustain in city like vizag. Kindly look in to the matter so that I could get my dues from the organisation. Hoping for the positive reply from your end.
Thanking you.
PHRN VARA PRASAD
Emp Code: KA2705
BRANCH MANAGER
VISAKHAPATNAM

Comments

4th of Jun, 2013

I, Anil Dinkar Kanurkar (emp Code:ks9485) working as a dealer at Bilaspur Branch. I am working in this organisation since April 2010. I have not received the salary for month of March 2013. I resign from service but after three months my final settlement is still pending.I have sent many mails to HR head Mr. Amitabh Mishra to his mail id:mishra.amitabh@kotak.com & Regional Hr Head Mr Amit Kumar Saha to his mail Id Amitkuamr.saha@kotak.com. But I have not received any reply, Kindly look in to the matter so that I could get my dues from the organisation. Hoping for the positive reply from your end.
    Thanking you.