Trusted Natural Products / Be very wary

Just wanted others to realize that contrary to their company name; they are not to be trusted.

They are preying on the very people most likely to have a low esteem of themselves due to the fact that they are concerned about their health and appearance.

I tried phoning, from the U.K. but got an answer phone for my troubles. I left a message but as you've guessed, they didn't return my call.

Emails keep getting returned as not successfully sent and even though I've tried several different options; to contact them; everything seems to fail.

As others have noted, they were quick to take my money, sent one email advising me when to expect my package but have been unobtainable since.

Be very wary!!

Or better still boycott this untrustworthy company!!

Ma

Comments

• Se
      10th of Mar, 2009

Trusted Natural Product Tel 0859 559 4206 Address CORAL SPRINGS FL 33071, 934 NI UNIVERSITY DR # 233

I ordered £50.00 worth oralDR. I was desperate to try their medicine which they adverted works for gum disease. First they exchange the currency very low that did't surprise me when my order has not arrived at all. When I called them they said i will receive with in two days they did't even asked me, my order number they are day time robbery.