Trustaff / Travel nursing

1 TN, United States Review updated:

DO NOT !!! go with this company, they owe me money, I have worked for free for two weeks and have not gotten a check, they sent me on an assignment and never paid me. AND LEFT ME THERE !!! a thousand miles from home. Then, I turned my notice in at my job to travel and the day I was to start work in another state, they canceled the assignment. They don't care, they promise and wont come threw. I am getting a suite against them, they can't continue doing this to all us nurses that have worked so hard at where we are. This ship must go down and I will see to it, if its the last thing I do in life !!!

Comments

• Ca
      20th of Dec, 2010

Travelocity is the worst! Don't ever try to speak to a supervisor because it just won't happen. Once they have your money, they have it. They tell you that you will get so much back for a cancellation, but they are liars and thieves. Don't believe a word they say!

• Ki
      21st of Feb, 2013

I have posted comments before but am not sure why. Who reads these anyway? Certainly not anyone who has the power to intervene. Now I am trying to figure out again why my net income is less than I was quoted and am told that it is the housing costs that net me less...my housing changed when TRUSTAFF screwed up and told the housing manager that I was moving out 2 weeks before my contract was scheduled to end so they rented out my apartment requiring me to move to another, lessor apartment. Why should Ihave to pay any difference? Plus when I was quoted my rate of net pay I was told it was NET PAY---after taxes and expenses----so again, why is it less than quoted??? I can't get a straight answer from anyone. Now I get an email telling me that I don't have adequate CEU's on file with them. This is the first I have heard of this and I have been with them for nearly 6 months.