Trustaff / slow to pay, dishonest etc

1 OH, United States Review updated:

I was contracted at a hospital thats staffs 60% trustaff...They turn them over like hot cakes...Its a business for the hospital and for whatever reason works...( issues? for nurses are NOONE knows where or to do anything) . Risks? Huge. The charge and heads can not do the duties that they are managing...Its your license and they will not back you just fire you at will.. and BTW ...I reported a nurse(met in orientation) stalked me had psyche issues along with blown pupils addicted to drugs and they let me go for filling out a incident report that I was asked to fill out by a Head of Department supervisor...If I said no(about filling out the report) it would have been my license...If I said yes I will fill it out I knew that would end my contract. It did...hospital has BIG issues with unstable unattended patients who code...and the ER? They lose lives that if researched had more time and if properly treated had a few years left...

Comments

• Pr
      27th of Oct, 2011

Honestly, this does not sound like a complaint against the staffing company, but rather the hospital that staffs so inadequetly they use a significant amount of temporary nurses. Though, I would doubt very seriously any hospital staffs 60% temps, This number seems very much exaggerated. Unfortunately, many hospitals have fallen into the trap of understaffing theses day. Thankfully temp services are available to pick up the slack or where would we be without them. I have recently been studying nurses staffing companies for my college coursework. I have to say I am very impressed with Trustaff's growth and I find the measly few complaints here compaired to the millions of dollars they have made since 2002 speaks volumns about the type of company they are.