Trumedcanada.com / Do not buy anything from these crooks

They should be shutdown by Canadian authorities. Meds are needed by people and to have a bunch of crooks running a store like this and never delivering orders is a crime. DO NOT BUY ANTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE. Don't be ripped off.

Comments

• Je
      13th of Jan, 2012

DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA. ###. RIP OFF. CROOKS. THEY TOOK MONEY AND I NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER> THEY DO NOT ANSWER EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRUDO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. vDO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES. DO NOT USE TRU MED CANADA THEY ARE THIEVES.

• Du
      23rd of Apr, 2012

Placed an order. My credit card has been charged immediately but the status says that they need the prescription to be faxed to them. Faxed the prescription but the status is not updated for 2 weeks. Tried to reach them by phone and got disconnected all the time.

• Du
      24th of Apr, 2012

I have to rebut my previous comment. Though their communication service is not good and they do not update info on their site in a timely manner, but for the sake of fairness I have to report that I have received my order from England after 12 days. It is a generic substitute for Crestor, which my insurance recently removed from the preferred drugs list, and that would triple the cost for me. The drug that I received is made by Cipla Ltd., a prominent Indian pharmaceutical company and it will save me substantial amount of money.