Trulia Reality — The agents didn't listen to me and placed the advertisement too early
Be aware of Trulia Reality. I contacted these guys and asked them to help me with the house, which I needed to sell. The foreclosure date was in December and I informed the agents. I said that they could place the advertisement after I would move out. They didn’t listen to me and placed the advertisement before the foreclosure date. When I was at home, different people want to look at my house and even try to take some pictures of it. It is illegal.
More Trulia Reality Complaints & Reviews
- Trulia - horrendous customer service 
- Trulia, Inc. - advertising my home
- Trulia.com - Clearly too good to be true
- Trulia - Complete Scam and Fraud 
- Trulia - Do not believe anything you see on this website!
- Trulia - They don't respond
- Trulia - false advertising
- [Resolved] Trulia Mobile Advertising - Cancellation Woes
- Trulia - rental review fairness