Truetech / Scam and junk!

308 N Cherokee TrailClever, MO, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 417-583-2007
This trutech television is junk! My mother purchased a 13" Tv/DVD combo from Target for my sons Christmas gift. He opened the television on December 25 and today, December 27 the DVD is no longer working. My biggest complaint is that Target will not stand behind this product. I have the original packaging for the TV and they will not even exchange it without a receipt. This is extremely frustrating and upsetting as we are not even able to locate any warranty information on the product or a phone number for contacting Truetech directly for repairs. Do not purchase this product if you work hard for your money because it is just a waste!

Comments

Un
  27th of Dec, 2007

Truetech - Poor quality products!
TrueTech
Idaho

I got a Truetech mp3 for Christmas, it was nothing but a waste of time and a useless investment DON'T GET ONE!
Ca
  27th of May, 2008
I have the same problem, except we bought our TV 5 months ago, DVD player does not work anymore, every disk you put in is continuously "Loading" and it takes a lot of trys to get the disc holder to open to get the disc back out, my 6 year old son is so upset, he bought this TV with his birthday money, to have in his room.