True.com / Unauthorized charges

I used True.com only on the free trials, and I would usually get it called in before they charge my card. Well this past time I got real sick and my trial had ended and I never got them called in, I mean who thinks of that when they are sick???? Well they charged me the $49.99 and well that was my rent money they took out of. I called and complained about how they took money out of my account, and I wasn't able to call in to cancel before my trial period ended. I told them I was pissed off, and wanted my money back that is my rent they took out they are getting ready to put a single mother with small children out on the street. I got them although still hesitant to do so to refund half of what they took out, but they absolutely refused to refund the whole thing. Because they do not have a refund policy. Well I got the half back and told them to never send me anything ever again, they have lost a customer forever, and if they do proceed to contact me further I will file a claim on them for harassment. They have not sent me anything since this incident, not even a invite for anything. I do not recommend using this site, they do not wish to help you out, like others have said they prey on the single and lonely.

He

Comments

• Do
      5th of Aug, 2009

Beware beware! Somehow they got a hold of my credit card number and charged me for service. I have never visited true.com or signed up for an account with these scammers. Beware! Check credit card for unauthorized charges every day!

• Sc
      5th of Aug, 2009

you can already see a lot of complaints here for them. God bless you

• He
      29th of Aug, 2009

I agree with that compliant. I was member with True and I think I was desived. I keep getting email in my personal email address but went to my profile and there was nothing there.(false advertising) I also was contacted by scammers on there site and I feel like True know about the scammers but do not want to do any thing about it. I think they even like the scammers on there to bring in business with the false pictures. They say they have 30 million members but I think that over half are non- active profiles. I got the impersion from the customer rep. that there job depends on retaining us and will do everything can to keep the members even it is done illegally. I was billed for 3 months and did not use because I was told I was cancel but when I call to get refund all they offered me was 24.99. I was able to get my money back from the bank because I chargedback.

25th of Dec, 2009

ok with that i want my money back i neded and i never talk to take my money

25th of Dec, 2009

i am mad because i dont talk the money

25th of Dec, 2009

ok i want my money because i never talk the money

25th of Dec, 2009

ok i want my money back i am really mad

25th of Dec, 2009

i need my money because i never talk to nou bary to take the money

25th of Dec, 2009

i am taller to play with that i want my money

ok i want my money back

25th of Dec, 2009

ok i want my money back and i never want to you to text me back with nothing and i dont want to recive no moare promotion never againg and you gitme a promotion i will go to cort for arasment and i will go and nou i want the money back and i dont want excuse because i never talk to take my money and i need my money for pay my rent and my bill because i dont want to live my family because you and you take my money and i never talk you to take my card and take no money and i want back and i never heare the you gays and you never go to heare my namer never againg. nou i need my money and then go to start never heare my name and never againg i dont want to heare againg no moare promotion never againg.because you dont respect my privacid and ok its to late only i want my money back and i dont queare hou much you want to return back only i want my money back and never go to hear my name and i never go to talk to my friends and i never go to talk to them to never go to true.com because old the time is problem and no working for nothing never use this name and never go to this mail ok.

25th of Dec, 2009

OK MY NAME IS LUIS FUENTES AND I USE TRUE.COM, AND I REMEMBER I USE A FREE TRIAL, AND THEN I NEVER HEARE NOTHING HABAUT SHARCH MY CARD BECAUSE TRUE.COM HAVE A PROMOTION FOR FREE, AND THEN THRUE.COM TAKE MY MONEY AND TODAY I NEED TO PAY MY BILL AND I CALL MY CARD AND I DONT HAVE MONEY TO PAY MY RENT, AND TRUE.COM TAKE OLD MY MONEY, $49.99+$4.99 +$9.98, AND LETME WITH NO MONEY FOR MY BILL, NOU MY FAMILY IS MAD BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY BILL, AND I NEVER TALK AT TRUE.COM TO TAKE MY MONEY THE MY ACCAUNT, AND I AM REALY MAD BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE PEOPLE PLAY WITH MY MONEY, AND THE DAY I HEARE ABAUT THIS MAIL I REMEMBER IS FOR FREE, AND THEN TODAY HE TAKE MY MONEY, I REMEMBER CHECK THE MEMBER SHIP AND I SEE THE PROMOTION FOR $49.99, AND I NEVER TAKE THE PROMOTION AND NOU I NEVER GO TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS TO USE TRUE.COM AND I NEVER GO TO USE AGAING AND I NEVER WANT TO HEART THE TRUE .COM AGAING AND NEVER WANT RESIVE NO MAIL AGAING