True Vision Inc. / Scam

United States, Indiana, Indianapolis Review updated:
True Vision Inc.
In June 08 a young man from True Vision Inc. came to my door claiming to be working to get back on his feet. I signed up for three magazines at a cost of $195 but six months later have receieved nothing. None of my calls have been returned.

It is infuriating because back in 2002 and again in 2005 I purchased magazines from a similar company helping young people and all of the magazines arrived on time. So, when the True Vision rep. came to my door I had no reason to be suspicious.

Sadly, all future sellers will be turned away, which probably means that some genuine cases will miss out. Shame on you True Vision Inc.

A  18th of Feb, 2009 by
My mother also purchased a magazine on 6/6/08 from this "company" (thankfully for only $30) for my daughter .Same story...it never came, calls-- no answer/no return. I contacted the Virgina offfice of Consumer Affairs--804-7 86-2048 or online -- to file a complaint. I also found out there are 9 other complaints filed. I am putting this info out here because if we all file maybe this person can be stopped.