True Religion Jeans / never received merchandise

1 unknownunknown, United States Review updated:

ordered a pair of true religion jeans with visa credit card the company took the money out of my account and i never received my merchandise. tried to contact www.denim jeanz.com and their not responding back to me. I want my account reimbursted and I dont even want the jeans anymore from the fake con-artist company. they should be found and brought up on charges!

Bi

Comments

• Ke
      19th of Feb, 2008
    True Religion Jeans - NEVER RECIEVED PRODUCT
    Ontario
    Walkerton

I purchased a pair of jeans before Christmas in 2007 and I have waited for shipment ans still have not been recieved...Feb..2008...I have been charged for these jeans on my MC bill...I have tried to call Fashion Mansion at 1-877-789-5311 on all I get is voice mail.

• Mi
      29th of Nov, 2008

They are located in QINGDAO, CHINA. the company name is QINGDAO YATAI QINGGONG COMPANY. I received my jeans but they are FAKE!! also this guy is related with them, here is his cellphone number (951)265-9524.I found this number on their website as of customer service number but no one will answer you and voicemail box is full.text him!!

1st of Dec, 2008

I am going throught the same thing. This is not the first time I have bought true religion jeans so I know these are fake! The sizing is way off and rhe material is cheap. I have emailed them at least 15-20 times with no answer. There was no receipt or paper work in the package. I wish I would have researched the company before buying. Buyer beware!

1st of Sep, 2009

That's what happens when you buy counterfeit clothing. In the meantime, you post a complaint against True Religion? Shame on you!

1st of Sep, 2009

Shouldn't this complain be directed toward Fashion Mansion and not True Religion??? You do a great disservice by not having your subject line be Fashion Mansion.