True Fitness / Bad Service
My name is Gurdev Singh. I have recently joined your club in Jaya33. I need to record a complaint about your service. I feel your staff are very ignorant towards customers. I was promised many things but as soon as I joined I have not seen anything happening.
My membership card is still not with me. I am still using my receipt. My starter kit is still not with me as your club actually ran out of starter kits. It is such a joke. I told the membership consultant to organize a session with the trainer and he said he will call me back in 5 minutes. He did not.
When I went there he told me to go see this trainer and he will help you. When I when to meet the trainer he had no time at all for me. He was just rushing and sounded like pushing me away. He tells me go and tell the membership consultant to call me and I will arrange it for you.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? Is this customer service? I joined your club because I find it nice and your people were extremely nice to me when I first walked in but now you people are treating me like I am your trainer or membership consultant’s secretary that I have to go around asking them and passing messages.
I find this as a very bad start off with your club. I signed 24 months contract with you and is this how I am treated. I want a reply on this email ASAP or I will take things to the right channel.
More True Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- True Fitness - cheating and no proper standards 
- True Fitness - Bad service! 
- True Fitness - Leave me alone. 
- True Fitness - the cost of staff's inefficiency have to bare by the consumer 
- True Fitness - Gym relocation. Membership cannot be suspended. Use other centres instead 
- True Fitness - bullying at work by soph
- True Fitness - poor response/customer service
- True Fitness - most unethical business ever
- True Fitness - Not maintained facilities for long period
- True Fitness - Gym membership