True Companions / Do not use True Companions what so ever

1 United States

I applied online to become a companion as i desperately needed money, and they contacted me to say a regular client wanted meet up with me the next day so i borrowed money of my mum to pay the registration fee which had to be sent through western union to a guy in spain not a lady like a previous complaint stated, they rang me to see if i had sent the cheque off and i had done so she said they would pass my details on to the guy i was meeting, and i never heard anything until true companions rang me to say that he had cancelled and they would ring me the next day to make some more appointments and still not heard anything as by now i usually have loads of missed calls and voice mail messages off them, and after i googled them last night i read all these comments about them being a scam which made my heart basically drop and i've not slept or eaten yet as i dont know what to do and it wasnt my money i used to pay for it, and we need the money back now as i thought i would be getting 600 last night which never happened, so any one reading these DO NOT use TRUE COMPANIONS what so ever.

Fe