Truck Addon / Failure to return money

1 1098 New Circle RdLexington, KY, United States Review updated:

Truck Add on sent me a damaged Retrax Truck bed cover and give me a RMA # and asked me to return the cover so they would credit my account back after getting it back. I sent the cover and they refuse to credit my account and kept the cover.They told me I would be refunded and now they refuse.

Va

Comments

• Cu
      26th of Jul, 2008

to anyone that wishes to order mail order...
    No matter what you order, it must be shipped to you somehow. Most companies us UPS or FEDEX. This are bonded companies and insure the parts they carry. No matter what compay you order from; when a part gets damaged in shippment it must have a claim filled with the shipping company. (Just the same as if you went to your auto insurance company for damage to your car. they will inspect the damage and repair or replace) No insurace company, not even the FedEx or UPS will just give you a check for the insured value of the claim without an inspection. Once the process has been completed the claim is setteled and a check is cut. At that time the company that shipped the item that was damaged in shippment with refund or reship the customer.