Truck Add Ons / Non delivery of service

1 Lexington, KY, United States Review updated:

I ordered a truck accessory from Truck Add Ons that was supposed to be in stock and ship that day. My order asked that if it was not to call me asap so I could make other arrangements. I received a call from them stating it was in stock and shipping that afternoon. Eight days later I get an email saying it was not in stock and just now would be shipped. I would never recommend this company for anything. Customer service acted like it was no big deal.

Ca

Comments

• Ca
      8th of Oct, 2008

I did talk and confirm item was in stock. No expedited shipping done because salesman stated not needed. This company uses the slander word for all their mistakes. Never stepping up to the plate at all. Asking if I'm HUMAN? What else what I be? LOL

Response from Truck Add Ons...

Mr. K,
    Ok, 1st of all… Who did you speak to when you called about our stock? You placed an online order and usually that means phone calls are usually not made. You didn’t specify any expedited shipping so we weren’t aware you needed it by a certain date. I do apologize for the mistake that we made, however slander is not the answer. I’m sure you’ve made plenty of mistakes in your life, since you are HUMAN. When you made those mistakes were they posted on the internet? Doubt it! The particular cover you ordered was out of stock, our stocking order arrived here yesterday and we were shipping all them today. I understand your frustration and we noticed we could have notified you. We are giving you your money back, no questions asked. Please don’t accuse our customer service of being inattentive, because we have taken care of your problem promptly.