Trubelleza.com (Clearskin London)Tru belleza anti wrinkle cream and eye serum

I asked for a free trial nov 6th cancelled within 14 days, returned the product and my visa was billed. I have called 5 times, left messages and contacted the email link without any response. My visa was billed even before I received the product. Nov 29 & nov 30th. It appears as cleanskin london on my visa bill. I have since been shipped another product dec 16th, and have returned it, which cost me $31 to pick up at canada post. I have sent a complaint to rbc visa and they are investigating. This is a complete fraud. How do I get this cancelled - I will change my visa is this continues. What a scam. No one has ever returned a call or email to [protected]@msn.com

Re
Dec 21, 2015

Comments

• Ta
      Jan 12, 2016

We have had a similar experience...these people are not to be trusted...

• Su
      Apr 22, 2016

Horrible Scam. It happened to me also. Please help me and others who have been deceived by Tru Belleza aka Clear Skin UK. I'm out over $100 in unauthorized charges. Next step for me is BBB and FB posts. I too am a senior citizen who lives on a fixed income and would never spend $99 for face cream. Help.

Apr 30, 2016

Same problem here.
    I reach someone on the support line and it finally hung up on me.
    I never got a returned call or further information but I was charged with fees (60.74$) for a product I never received.
    I went on their web site http://trubelleza.com
    There, they explain that the product that we receive is to be charged within 14 days form the date of the order Ù(not the delivery date). Also, if you wish to cancel you account, you must pay a amount (57.44$ in my case) if you do not want to receive any further shipment or charges on your credit card.
    All in all, I received 2 instalift tubes and 1 age defying serum. At the end, the experience has cost me a total of $129.95.
    I declared my credit card stolen. I think it's the only way to keep them from accessing my account.
    Good luck to you.

• Sy
      May 19, 2016

My charges from TruBelleza.com and Clear Skin London totaled $600 which were all unauthorized. I reported this to Credit Card and was fully refunded by bank. grateful to have CIBC be fully guaranteed. This issue was then transferred to fraud department.-Sylvie

• Li
      Nov 09, 2016

I received a free product. Before ordering I thoroughly checked the website to ensure that there was no monthly commitment. I would not have ordered. Stupid me. They have now charged me $300 and I have no product. They will not answer calls. I have reported them to VISA - is there another agency that we can report them to in an effort to shut them down.

• Li
      Nov 09, 2016

Further to my complaint above, I emailed them at [protected]@abellamayfair.com and they did respond immediately. At the very least, they have cancelled my subscription; now I will see what happens in getting the funds back into my bank.

• Ko
      Dec 05, 2016

I also have an terrible experience with Clean Skin London. I have carefully check my order for tester sample avoiding all traps for autopay. I do received test sample. Nevertheless, in October 2016 they three times charged my credit card (no product was received). Forth charge was made in November, again no product received. I was forced to ask my credit cart company block my card and issued a new one. In my opinion it is nothing less than crime. Taking into account the large number of victims of this fraud a class action should be considered in order to recover lost money.