Tru Belleza / Tru-Belleza Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Tru Belleza Advanced Eye Serum

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!! On March 4th, 2016, I purchased two beauty products on trial as advertised on internet: 1)Tru-Belleza Anti-Wrinkle Cream (cancellation number 212288), and 2)Tru Belleza Advanced Eye Serum (cancellation number 216889). Package has arrived in Canada 10 days after the order. I have a allergy reaction after applying the eye serum. I call the customer service but as usual their mail box was full. There are no statements about 14 days only free trial on the website. As I cannot cancel the order within 14 days and been charged 189.90 USD. I send an email to service in order to get address to return the unused product. They explain to me that there is no way to get my money back. The products quality is so pure. II regret that have to deal with this ###. Please stop this and do not let other people to get to this trap.

Si
Apr 05, 2016

Comments

• Sy
      Jun 04, 2016

Je ne veux plus recevoir ces produits, je ne les aime pas. Le 19 avril j'ai payé 148, 95$ et le 19 mai, 154, 08$. J'aimerais être remboursée, car ce n'était qu'un essai. Je veux donc annuler tout cela s.v.p.