Tru Belleza / DCA Natural Health / This company is definitely a scam!

1 Trū Belleza 120 Smith Hines Rd Greenville, SC 29607 USAGreenville, SC, United States Review updated:

I purchased the sample on Dec 3rd for the cost of shipping and received it Dec 21st. It doesn't seem to do any of the claims ... and could be water and fillers for all I can tell. I haven't noticed any visible difference in the 2 weeks of using it. Then I received a 2nd bottle a few days ago and looked up my CC to see it had been billed at $99US or $135CDN ... There is no paperwork, invoice or even a company name on the parcel. This company obviously set this up in their 'terms and conditions' to do an automatic shipping program, with a specific trial .. however the trial ended before I even received the first sample. THIS COMPANY IS DEFINITELY A SCAM! I've called and could not get any where with the foreign person, I could barely understand .. then have been leaving messages all day long and will call them every hour until they address the issue. I just emailed the company to find how where this product gets returned for a full refund. There seems to be 2 different #'s, so I'll try the other one now. Very frustrating and an energy drainer.

Re
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

• Mk
      19th of Jan, 2017

I am having the IDENTICAL issue. I believed I was ordering products in the Christie Brinkley product line. I was shocked to learn my purchases were from SEVERAL different suppliers! No tracking numbers, no invoice, no confirmation email. I'm also going to notify Authentic Skincare (Christie Brinkley's skin care line) and let them know these scam artists are posing as suppliers of this line.