Tru Belleza / Anti wrinkle cream
Trial purchase that resulted in large amount of money charged to my VISA without my consent or use of product.
On March 2nd, I purchased two beauty products on trial as advertized on internet:
1)Tru Belleza Instalift Rapid Wrinkle control ($4.08) (cancellation number 205079), and
2) Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizing Cream ($6.88) (cancellation number 209296),
from Tru Belleza as indicated in the attached package slip (1169083, 169825).
Without my knowledge, the contract was concluded at the time of the purchase on line. I received the package box on March 11, 2016 by regular mail.
On March 16, 2016, an additional amount of $137.32 was charged to my VISA without written notice from Tru Belleza. On March 17, 2016, another amount of $121.10 was charged on my VISA without written notice from Tru Belleza.
On March 17, 2016, I called [protected] to cancel my subscription to Tru Belleza for these products and to enquire about getting reimbursed for these products which I did not use yet. I also enquired about returning the products but the telephone line was cut off.
More Tru Belleza Complaints & Reviews
- Tru Belleza - Trū Belleza Anti-Wrinkle Cream and Trū Belleza Eye Serum 
- Tru Belleza - Skin cream unauthorized credit card charges 
- Tru Belleza - Crème pour le visage 15 0z 
- Tru Belleza - Scam 
- Trubelleza.com (Clearskin London) - Tru belleza anti wrinkle cream and eye serum 
- Tru Belleza - pris des frais non authoriser a mon compte
- Tru Belleza - Credit charges for cancelled product 
- Tru Belleza - Facturation pour un produit non desirer
- Tru Belleza - Age defying wrinkle serum et instalift rapid wrinkle control 
- Tru Belleza - Automatic online credit card billing prior to end of "free trial" period