Tropicana (Trop 50) pulp free orange juice / Target is selling expiry juice to the customers

1 Schaumburg, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 224-523-0634

on July 31st evening at 8:30 i purchased a juice can from Target, actually i was feeling thursty at that time. after purchasing that i started to drink that while comming back to the home. after reaching home in light i found that expire date is july 30th.

please find the below bill and batch details

Rec#[protected]-3267
VCD# [protected]
Batch Number# 48NP1833 # GXTMX4GVAWX

Tropicana (Trop 50) pulp free orange juice
Tropicana (Trop 50) pulp free orange juice

Comments

• Ra
      11th of Aug, 2009

I AM USING TROPICANA FROM THE LAST ONE YEAR. NO COPMPLAINT, BUT I BOUGHT A TROPICANA JUICE (GUVAVA) FROM BIG BAAZAR (NETAJI SUBHASH PALACE, DELHI) ON 07 AUGUST 2009. NEXT DAY IN THE EVENING WHEN I POUR INTO THE GLASS. I FOUND SMALL WHITE INSECTS IN IT THE SAME IN THE GUAVA WHEN YOU PEEL IT WHEN IT IS IN SO YELLOWISH FORM. I HAVE KEPT THE BOX IN MY FRIDEGE, JUST TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO, GO FOR A LABORATORY TEST OR WHAT.

• Je
      9th of Feb, 2011

I tried this so called juice, hah it's flippin' expensive TANG!!! There is no way what I purchased was juice. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...well there won't be a second time!

• Li
      30th of Mar, 2011

found a capsule in tropical orange juice bought from publix the other. I bit into it in early morning when I found. It had a very bitter tast. What should? Maybe I should take it to a lab as it might be very harmful. My email is littleben65@yahoo.com. I am very concerned as to what this is.

• Li
      30th of Mar, 2011

Found capcule in tropicana orange juice.