TropicalGrandVacations.com / Scam and cheating

1 United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01942701603

Tropical Grand Vacations phoned me to promote a holiday package to florida, two adults and two children for 11 days, only £498. At the time i wanted to go to the Florida Lake land Revival so couldn't believe my luck!! However, after consulting my finance who promoted me to ask more questions the "manager" who was dealing with me became very abrupt and aggressive!! He eventually put the phone down on me and after reading all the other complaints on this website against Tropical Grand Vacations, i realized he done me a favor.

Ll

Comments

• Ro
      26th of Jul, 2008

I received a scam call from Tropical Grand Vacations yesterday using the typical boiler room tactic of a 'teaser' promising a wonderful holiday and a 'manager'to close the deal. When the 'manager' realised that I had no intention of giving any credit card details, he became extremely rude and aggresive and said that if I didn't book now to please my wife, I would find her being 'poked' by someone else who knew how to treat a woman! He then put down the phone.
    The scam salesmen are under extreme pressure from the guys running this sort of operation and the results of such extreme vulgarity expose the total and complete criminality behind any and all high pressure telephone scams.
    Nobody these days should agree to any unsolicited offer being made over the phone or internet as it always ends with a rip off. As the financial crunch escalates the saying that there is no such thing as a free lunch has never been more true. Executive and legal processes can do nothing to stop these guys and every one of us must be aware that if anything sounds too good to be true, then it most definitely is!

• St
      8th of Aug, 2008

i fell for same scam yesterday, took it all in, in middle of giving card details stopped and asked why i was giving them just now and was told they needed them to make me eligible for this offer should i accept.i did tell them i wasnt prepared to accept this offer. i then went onto a recorded call which i was mislead into thinking i was acknowledging that they have offered me this fantastic offer and should i accept once i have recieved the package through the post they could use my card details. straight away after the call i went onto website to find it was a scam so i contacted my bank for security which they said they would watch out for but today it showed up on my account that they had come in for my money whilst on the phone to me therfor the bank could not stop the tranfer although the money shows up on my account but i cant touch it. i now hav to wait till the money comes out before the fraud department can do anything. when i called trpicano tonight they said i agreed but when i told them about the conversations i had had with mary davis about not accepting just now they just went on about the recorded message with george adams( IKNOW, GREAT NAMES) so i accepted the offer to listen to the message which i was lead to believe was acknowledging i was offered this wonderful offer. when i challenged the person on the phone about being lead to believe this they said we could argue about this all day, read the terms and conditions when they arrived, have a wonderful weekend and hung up the phone. has anyone ese got their money back or have i just gave away 500 pounds

• Mr
      20th of Aug, 2008

as of the above e-mail i was took in by the same company i havnt received any imformation whats so ever ive phoned a number of times before finally getting through the woman was being very rude to me and put the phone down on me when i got mad what help is there to get my money back all of £498 please e-mail me with any beware of tropicalgrandvacation.com

• Pb
      20th of Aug, 2008

on the 7th of aug i also got a call by tropical grand vacation saying i had won a holiday package to florida ialso fail for the scam. what i want to know has any body got back their money? PLEASE SHARE IT WITH US. have called but my bank not hopeful

• Mi
      16th of Mar, 2009

on 16th of this month i got a call from tropical grand vacation offering me a all singing and all danceing holiday in florida.I put half on my card to reserve the holiday, the above prats because thats what they are.tried to take to0 lots of £500.98but lucky for me my card got declined by my bank.Unluckly for them.Iam so sorry too hear that people have lost there money.Lord willing no one else gets SCRAMED.