Troll Valhalla / Bad service

I have never seen such a bunch of rude and mean people in my life. There is one in particular named Wizer who calls me names and beats me up verbally every time I log in. It's getting so bad that I now have migraine headaches and have lost sleep due to the wild and reckless abandonment over on that site. They are mean and rude.

Br

Comments

• Ed
      10th of Mar, 2009

Who is this Brandon Homo?

• He
      1st of Apr, 2009

Wizer takes a beating himself. That's why he tries to be a big man when someone new comes in. Just think of him as a skinny kid with pimples.

26th of May, 2009

The gay love triangle between Astral, Wizer and belyeu4190 was very atrocious. I find it disgusting that they are so open about their ###.

• Hi
      12th of Sep, 2009

Brandon thought he was a big shot troll but was taken down several pegs by several other members. Wizer met his match and is no longer posting.

• Hi
      12th of Sep, 2009

Brandon received what he dished out. If you can not take it don't give it.

• Es
      23rd of Sep, 2009

There's also an old fart over there named Hippie, he's always a day late & a dollar short - as is clearly evidenced by his late arrival at the complaints department! ... What's more, he gives everyone severe brainache with his interminably boring, long-assed cut & paste jobs. I say ban the homo! And Rancid too!

• Ra
      5th of Oct, 2009

I am RancidMilko and I approve of this message.

8th of Oct, 2009

Oh where, oh where has my stupid cat gone? Oh where, oh where can she be?

• Mc
      29th of Jan, 2010

Troll Valhalla is a dumping ground for old whores these days. The once strong men and women of TV have turned the place over to the constant and infernal bickering and yammering of frustrated, lonely and hideous women using hot tamale avatars, each one trying to find bigger and better ways to manipulate profanity. Troll Valhalla is a joke. They need to clean it up.

6th of Jul, 2011

My ### itches.

• Au
      3rd of Jul, 2014

I broke Troll Valhalla. Yay!