Trivoice International, LTD/Voicemail / Unauthorised billing

On my October '08 billing from AT&T, I saw an unauthorised billing on the billing detail (under my wife's name, Sharon Brickell). The billing statement listed "Trivoice In'l, LTD" that had both my name and phone number (Stephen Brickell, [protected]). The charge was $14.95 on the AT&T bill.

I or my wife, did not authorise this possibly fictitious company to employ their services.

As a follow-up, my wife called the number and reached a person that said that they would "take the charges away." Based on complaints that I have seen on the internet, I do not have confidence in this company.

If this company persists with their false charges, I will contact our state DA.

Stephen E. Brickell

Br

Comments

• Ge
      25th of Oct, 2008

unauthorized charges on phone bill, neve heard of the company

• Th
      6th of Feb, 2011

In October 2010 I found the TriVoice charge on my AT&T phone bill.
    I called the company listed, spoke to a real person who rosmised that the charges would be reversed but November had already been charged.
    SUre enough the NOvember bill still showed the charge! The December bill reflected a refund for 29.95 and I was satidfied!
    Noooot! As of my January bill TriVoice is baaaaack! This time the only number listed is an AT&T service number. We'll see what happens on Monday!