TriVoice International / Unauthorized billing

Phone: 866-473-1999

I have been in an ongoing struggle with this company. They have been charging me $14.95 for months and refuse to refund monies taken. I did not want or need this service and did not sign up for it. When I talked to a rep she took off for 2 months, but told me to recover the other months I'll have to go to the web site. Which is totally white and can not get a response.

So now I am out of $60 and seriously thinking about getting out of my contract with AT&T. Because they are the ones who let this company take advantage of it's customers. And tells you that you the consumer approved this service through AT&T website, when I never been on the website.

Lu

Comments

• St
      29th of Sep, 2009
    TriVoice International - Illegal Charges to my phone bill
    Trivoice International

I have been charged $14.95 on my phone bill by Trivoice International without any authorization. I've never heard of the company before.

• Bl
      3rd of Oct, 2009

I just checked my phone bill and found an additional charge for -you guessed it- I am with Verizon and they said they would take it off the bill. I can't figure how it got there. I haven't tried to get in touch with them but they would seem to be "Not Nice". I guess I should get in touch with the BBB. I still fail to see how these jerks can do it. Oh well, I only have to answer for me.

• Pm
      27th of Nov, 2009

TriVoice International placed a bill through Verizon (my primary land line provider) in Oct 2009 for services that I never ordered (as a matter of fect, I never heard of this company before). I found their phone number on the web and called to cancel the "service", and was assured that it would be cancelled and that a refund was supposed to be provided. Since then I had not heard from this company (no refund) and was charged again on my Nov 2009 Verizon bill.