Trivago / hotel reservation
I logged into my Trivago account and booked a hotel reservation through the search engine. After putting in my hotel request and dates I chose a site they recommended and booked and paid for my hotel.
Since that time I have found out that the booking company has taken my money, cancelled the reservation that was made on my behalf, gone out of business, but did not reimburse me the money and I am not able to communicate with them and they do not respond.
The company that my reservation was booked with through Trivago was HotelQuickly.
I believe that Trivago should be responsible for reimbursing me the money I have been scammed out of since they provided the Booking Company on their online service.
I was booked at Deer Lodge on June 2 and 3, 2019 through Hotel Quickly via Trivago
Annette Ferguson my reservation confirmation was zbr-87021
More Trivago Complaints & Reviews
- Trivago.com - unable to return money 
- Trivago - amoma travel site is a scam
- Trivago - trivago hotel manager pro subscription
- Trivago.com, Otels.com - problems with hotel reservation
- Trivago - hotelquickly
- Trivago - reservation for a room in bologna
- Trivago - hotel booking
- Trivago - hotel booking scam
- Trivago - no business received
- Trivago - hotel reservation confirmation