Triumph Financial / Took money, no services

1 635 Camino De Los Mares , San Clemente, CA, US Review updated:
Phone: 949-542-8220

I was promised to have a debt settlement and credentials seemed to be
impecable. All information looked as though it checked out perfectly.
I was supposed to be finished paying off my debt in 5 years (it was a
large amount, and still is)!
At first I was told different information by my counselor Johan Acevedo (I am thinking his name is fictious). Each time I was told to
handle my calls from the creditors in a different way from before.
(It was almost as if he forgot what he told me). My payments were over
1200.00 per month. Every time I asked when the negotiating would begin he always said "soon" but avoided giving a date. At about the nineth month he called me and asked for more money, he explained that they needed more to negotiate and that because my debt was so large that there was not enough to manage the account. By that time the recession really took us aback and we were struggling just to put food on the table. After approximately 16 months of payments the
negotiator called me and said the best thing for me to do is file bankruptcy. The sole purpose of using the debt negotiation company was to keep our credit good. Not one penny has been given to the credit card companys and now Mr Acevedo is nowhere to be found.
Of course I have no money to press charges. And now our credit is
the worst anyone could have.

Comments

• De
      Oct 24, 2009
    Triumph Financial - theft
    triumph financial
    635 camino de los mares
    San Clemente
    California
    Phone: [protected]
    triumphfg.com

was promised to settle debts from credit cards. was sending 800.00 a month for two years. was assigned to a company accushield which triumph financial knew was doing business illegal in california by the state Attorney general. they never did anything but take money. i called and was told all my money would be returned. and never heard from them again. this company is a total scam. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR ANYTHING EVER.

Dec 08, 2009

Triumpgh Financial Group has saved me from financial ruins. I signed up with them two years ago, and they have done a great job for me. I have settlements as low as 20% of what I owed, and they have earned every dime of what I had to pay to get out of debt.