Tristar Vacuum Cleaners / something is very wrong with this!
Yesterday, a car drove into my neighbor's driveway about 3:00 PM. Two men went to the door. At about 8:00 PM they left. My neighbor usually retires for the evening around that time, if not earlier. At a few minutes before 9:00 PM, a young man (no car) walks up to my door and rings the bell. Amidst ferocious barking by my dogs (they know it's too late for people to walk up to your door). I asked through the jalousy door, "It's 9:00 PM, whatever you're selling, I'm not interested in it." He then responds in an arrogant manner, "How do you know you're not interested?" I responded," It is inappropriate for anyone to be walking up to people's doors this late at night. I'm not interested, good-by." A few minutes later, he was still standing on my front porch. I walked back to the door and announced," I would appreciate it if you would leave." He mumbled something, and then I said "Get off my property." I had to repeat myself, and then added, "If you don't I'll call the police." He said, "Have a blessed day", and left.
Shortly after that, the car drove back into my neighbor's driveway. I could see from my window that one of the men in the car was the salesman who came to my door. I immediately called my neighbor and there was no answer on the telephone. It was now almost 10:00PM. I assumed my neighbor was asleep, as he usually is by 8:00 PM. The car just sat in the driveway. As I started to call the police, I saw my neighbor come out of his house and speak with the two men. They left. I asked my neighbor about them, and he explained they were from Tri Star Vaccumn. Something is very wrong with this.
More Tristar Vacuum Cleaners Complaints & Reviews
- Tristar Vacuum Cleaner - total scam! 
- Tristar Vacuum - the list of tri-star scams continues on and on 
- Tristar Vacuum - tristar vacuum? what a joke! 
- Tristar Vacuum - customer service and scam 
- Tristar Vacuum - door to door sales scam 
- Tristar Products - perfect smile veneers
- Tristar Products - powerairfryer
- Tristar Products - tristar shred ultima
- Tristar Products Inc. - unethical behaviour of staff named jon id #1241 
- Tristar Products - total scam! don't buy tristar products.