Tristar Company / not refunding total price for juicer

1 CT, United States Review updated:

would not refund total price of the elite juicer. i purchased a juicer the total price that i was told would be 94.99 but if i wanted it delivered pripority shipping i had to pay 5.00 i paid the price making the total price of 99.97. i received an email i noticed the price of the juicer was 69.98 plus shipping of 29.99 making the total 99.97 no where on the email does it say the total price would not be refunded. i received this product on 12-14-10. i ordered it on 12-14-10. when i called the company to find out how i could return the product i talked to a very rude man. he told me that69.98 would be refunded to my account. i would not be refunded the 29.99 shipping charge. i stated that i did not get this product by pripority shipping. he told me someone would contact me about this matter and i am still waiting for this call. i think this company should refund the 99.97 to my credit card.

Comments

• Vi
      23rd of Jan, 2011

i ordered a elite juicer. when i received this juicer i talked to a very rude man. he informed me that i would receive $69.98 to my credit card upon receipt of this machine. i paid $99.97 for this machine plus in this cost was a $5.00 cost for express shipping. when you look at the commercials on tv this machine looks so easy to use. i receive an email i noticed that the machine cost 69.98 at no time was it stated that the shoipping charge would not be refunded. i think that this company should refund the 99.97 which was charged to my credit card.

• Hu
      9th of Feb, 2012
    tristar company - I ordered these off an infomercial and they charged me 39.39 for shipping
    Tristar Company

I ordered these off an infomercial and they charged me 39.39 for shipping. These bras don't hold you in, up or anything. I want my refund to include shipping and handling. This is such a rip off. Other customers should know.