TriSlim / Scammers

1 not surenot sure, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18772382124

I seen this ad for a diet product called TriSlim. I printed and kept all necessary info that was presented to me for the purchase of this product. So they gave me 28 days to try this product of 3 capsules a day, how funny they can count to take your money real quick off your debit card but cant calculate how many pills to go into a bottle. huh! Well i go on line and i see there is two debit of $15.85 and another for $149.95. to be debited out of my checking. I got on the phone and spoke to a gentleman i could barely understand that i had to argue with to make him understand i didnt want the product and that i was canceling and that no money was to be taken out of my account. Low and be hold i look on line later just to check an i went bolistic. I got back on the phone and i got so mad at the lady i wont even repeat what i had to say to her and that it had not been 28 days of use and that i hadnt even had the bottle 10 DAYS, I yelled and screamed and finally got through to the girl on the other selling this product. I told her that this company was a hoax and they indeed should have no accesss to the internet of all the complaints, it is a SCAM/ get them off. Any way i was told i was going to get only $134.00 back. so i guess i will be calling back. Please if any of you people out there value anything you have do not order TRISLIM, the pill does nothing but cause your blood pressure to rise and they still try to rob you and take your money. STOP DON'T DO IT !!!

Comments

• 10
      7th of Apr, 2009

I had not heard of this product until I received it in the mail. Then I received charges of over 160 dollars and never even knew what was going on. I checked the bottle and found the Trislim website. www.trislim.com Then I went to the website and found the number of where the charges come from. The number is 1-877-238-2124. After many times of telling them that I did not want the product and would never want the product and that I would press charges against them if they continued to tell me what I was missing out on. They finally put a refund on my account. They gave me a refund number and I wanted to share this number and website with everyone so they can be warned. We are fortunate to have the contact information.

• Tr
      27th of Apr, 2009

The only way you can receive this product is to sign up for it over the internet. We also list ways to contact us through the disclosure, terms and conditions, thank you page and welcome email which all provide the information about the auto ship program and how to contact us. So you can know how to contact before you even sign up for the product. It also describes how to cancel the trial and if you don't cancel the trial, the price of the quarterly autoship. We are not affiliated with Acai burn or My Fitness mentor. We do work with customers to resolve all issues and do have a corporate offices email address: corporate@trislimusa.com

TriSlim Corporate Offices