TriSlim / Unauthorized Charges

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

I signed up for the free 15-day trial and received a confirmation email of my order. The email "clearly" stated that my free trial would begin the day that I received my bottle of TriSlim. The order was placed on 12/14/2008, the shipping charge appeared on my bank statement on 12/15/2008 and I did not received the bottle until 12/23/2008. I called today (12/29/2008) to ensure that I wouldn't get enrolled on the auto-ship program but they already had claiming that the trial began the day I placed the order. I tried to contest and plea my case with the Indian woman who claimed to be named "Mark" and she insisted that the 3 bottles have shipped for $150 dollars and couldn't be canceled. I told her that I would return the product and she insisted that I couldn't return the order. Then asked me to try the product and I told her that my doctor advised me not to take it because of my daily prescription medication and then she asked me to give them to my friends!!! I got her to extend the Virtual Fitness Guide free trial to January 3rd but otherwise, she would have charged me $29.95 on top of the $150. I also spoke to the Fitness Factory people and they had me enrolled in their program already. The lady got to extend my free trial to January 9th so that I wouldn't incur an additional charge of $19.95.

Comments

Sh
  13th of Jan, 2009

I never signed up for Trislim BUT $149 wAS out of my husband's checking account and later charged $19.95. I called the company and was told that someone using my email had ordered and placed me on autoship. I never use my husband's bank account and we never received the first items. I received a bottle of pills after returning from a 2 week vacation . Never took the pills and would never take drugs received in the mail !!!
I do not order much off the internet and would never order diet pills.

We will report this as a fraud to our local police. it is scary that someone used my name and his bank account to order this product. i do not know if Trislim or fit fac did something illegal or some other hacker BUT I am very concerned.

Pe
  21st of Jan, 2009

01/21/09 Name Pete Caporale e-mail hfd.19@netzero.net I received my statement from my bank. I received my free trial tri-slim. I could not sleep at night. I e-mailed the support group if tri-slim and cancelled and why. Days later i receive a package from tri-slim. I bought it right to the P>O> and they sent it back as i refused. On my statement today i am billed from tri slim for the package i received called the and received credit. Then another charge fromFit-Fac for 19.95 called then and recived credit then a nother charge fromslim libaryfor 29.95 called then and recived credit. Another charge from RealBB Essentia with a phone number of 866-212-123 last number left off for12.99. looks like there from Washington. does any one know there phone number e-mail does not work. My e-mail above. all i wanted was a trial and and got hit with all these charges. If any one can help with the Reall BB# would help pete

Da
  5th of Feb, 2009

I can't take these pills. They make me sick.

21st of Feb, 2009

This product did not produce results. This was a free trial and do not want any additional products
and will not pay for any additional products. Thank You, Pamela Ahtchi

21st of Feb, 2009

Please cancel and will not pay for product shipped.

21st of Feb, 2009

Cancel and will not pay for any trial products delivered.

Ca
  21st of Feb, 2009

I keep wondering why people think they can cancel their so called product on this website and come to realize that the so called Company you are dealing with sent you here.

THIS IS JUST A COMPLAINT FORUM.

This is some information I did find on this website, it's only part of it:

Two dietary supplement marketers that lured consumers on the Internet with allegedly deceptive weight-loss claims and bogus "free" sample offers, and then debited their bank accounts or charged their credit cards for continuing shipments without their consent, have agreed to settle Federal Trade Commission charges that they violated federal law. With the increase in Internet marketing, the FTC staff has issued a report providing guidance for marketers to help them avoid deception in making online "negative option" offers. (With negative option marketing, a company takes a consumer's silence or failure to cancel as acceptance of the offer and permission to bill them.)

Product is a fraud.

Ro
  2nd of Mar, 2009

Signed up for 15 day free trial of Trislim, using my credit card to pay for shipping costs only. After 10 days my credit card account was charged for the next months supply of $59.95. I immediately contacted them by email, canceled the Trislim. On 9/15/08 I received an email from support@trislimusa.com that my billing issues were resolved, my credit card account was refunded and that my account had been canceled.

I noticed on my January 2009 credit card statement a charge for $29.99 to My Fitness-Clickincome which I had no idea what it was for or how they got my credit card information. After checking back I realized two more charges from them for $29.99 in November and December.

I immediately called my credit card company to report this. Further researching the company online, I found several sites reporting fraud and in one such report found that they were somehow connected with Trislim.

I have attempted to call both phone numbers for Trislim and My Fitness-ClickIncome, Trislim is no longer a working number and My Fitness-ClickIncome is always busy.

This is definitely a scam, by Trislim telling me my account is canceled and then waiting two months after that to start charging my credit card account from My Fitness.

It is apparent there are no free trials with shipping costs only applied, it is just a way to get your credit card information and then scam you later.

Pe
  18th of Mar, 2009

March 18, 09 2:44PM I thought from your reps. that all charges were stopped for tri-slim . On 12.30.08 I called about monies taking out of my account and not knowing about it. I was told charges will be put back to my account. I get my transaction statement from my back and $12.99 is still getting taken out. The company is REAL BB ESSENTIA PHONE NUMBER IS 866-212-134 WITH THE LAST DIGIT NOT SHOWING wa card. mY LAST FOUR NUMBERS ON CARD IS 5459. mY NAME IS PETER CAPORALE. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING EVER FROM THIS COMPANY. PLEASE STOP TAKING THE $12.99 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. i WANT EVERYTHING CANCELLED WITH YOUR COMPANY. pLEASE REPLY P. Caporale

Mi
  24th of Mar, 2009

never heard of product until it was received in mail

7th of Apr, 2009

I had not heard of this product until I received it in the mail. Then I received charges of over 160 dollars and never even knew what was going on. I checked the bottle and found the Trislim website. www.trislim.com Then I went to the website and found the number of where the charges come from. The number is 1-877-238-2124. After many times of telling them that I did not want the product and would never want the product and that I would press charges against them if they continued to tell me what I was missing out on. They finally put a refund on my account. They gave me a refund number and I wanted to share this number and website with everyone so they can be warned.

27th of Apr, 2009

These people need to call customer services for TriSlim to get their accounts canceled. This is not the cancellation page for TriSlim.

27th of Apr, 2009

The only way you can receive this product is to sign up for it over the internet. We also list ways to contact us through the disclosure, terms and conditions, thank you page and welcome email which all provide the information about the auto ship program and how to contact us. So you can know how to contact before you even sign up for the product. It also describes how to cancel the trial and if you don't cancel the trial, the price of the quarterly autoship. We are not affiliated with Acai burn or My Fitness mentor. We do work with customers to resolve all issues and do have a corporate offices email address: corporate@trislimusa.com

27th of Apr, 2009

We will resolve your issues. Please send me an email at: Corporate@trislimusa.com and we can help you. Thanks

Di
  27th of Apr, 2009

they charged me 15.95 then another 149.85 without my permission. after I called and complained they were only willing to refund me 134.85.

1st of May, 2009

We can resolve your issue if you will email me at corporate@trislimusa.com. My name is Glen and I will help you to rectify the situation. Thanks,

Je
  12th of Aug, 2009

Charge my card with out leting me know, need a refund on it,

La
  30th of Aug, 2009

I agreed to a $4.95 shipping charge to try this product. That is all. I have been charged on my credit card two amounts: 88.55 and 77.55 (transaction date 7/16 posted 7/20) then again the same amounts: 88.55 and 77.55 plus 2.95 (transaction date 8/1 posted 8/4). When I phoned they said they would credit the first transaction less a 15% re-stocking charge but I was told I had to register my complaint here for the second transaction. I am reporting this unauthorized transaction to my credit card and will proceed with further action if necessary. Two items were shipped in each package: ColoCure and TriSlim. Please let me know how this correction will be handled.

El
  6th of Sep, 2009

I ordered a trial of your product of the trislim and then in a few days found two charges on my credit card for 88.55 and 77.55. I have not received my trail offer yet. You never said in your e-mail about other charges it only said a 21 day supply would come for 19.95. On the 16th day after my order i still had not received my order and i had all theses charges on my credit card. this is quite the scam because i had no product to try for the 14 days. Before you were charging me for things i did not order. so i canceled everything to find out you took a re-stocking fee of 10% for a product you didnt have to re-stock because you didnt even ship out to me. So i demand to have the re-stocking fee credited back to my credit card NOW. Very upset person Order # 885972