TripleUpHerbal / Ripoff merchants

I answered an advert for a supposedly free trial of PureRezV anti aging capsules, and paid for the postage from the UK. Had I found them of use, I would have bought further capsules after the free trial. The free trial turned out to be nothing of the sort. It was a months supply of 30 tablets, and I received an email from this company, saying as I had not returned the remainder, they had taken £79.95 from my card. I wrote repeatedly, tried to phone their customer service number, but as absolutely no further contact was made, I guessed I had been scammed and had to write it off.

On my return from business abroad, I found that only 15 days later, they had taken another £85.95 from my card,

'Thank you for your continued enrollment in our Value Rewards Membership for 1xPure Rezv FREE

We hope you enjoy the items that you have purchased.

We have now charged your order PU129414 $85.9 for your subscription.

Statement on your credit card would appear as TRIPLEUPHERBAL'.

I have never, ever signed up to any continual plan, especially as I can get the damn capsules for about £15 for a 30 day supply from genuine companies, I now find out.

The only way I have been able to prevent this from happening every time they want to relieve my account of a not inconsiderable sum, for which I have not received any further supply of this capsules, was to close my account at the bank. The bank could not guarantee that even if they supplied me with a new card, these thieves would not still be able to gain access to my account.

So I am fortunate that it was only my shopping account and not one of my business accounts that I had to close, and reopen another new account. Had it been one of the business ones, to have to let all suppliers etc know the new account number and reset all standing orders and direct debits would have been one hell of a task.

How can these ### get away with this? Surely it is fraud, and if they have a telephone number, even if no address is given, they can be traced and stopped. Many old people could get caught up in this sort of scam and it is so dreadfully unfair.

Sk

Comments

• Ge
      Nov 16, 2009
    TripleUpHerbal - Scam artists
    TripleUpHerbal

Can't get hold of company. Can't return because return address is in chienese. They keep billing my credit card! They are total scam artists!!!

• Sl
      Nov 17, 2009
    TripleUpHerbal - Huge scam
    TripleUpHerbal

This company gets your credit card number online and then keeps charging it every 15 days and sends NO product whatsoever!! Their phone lines are now disconnected. HUGE SCAM!!