Triple Advantage/experian Credit Reporting Services / Unauthorized charges to credit cards - dubious, unethical, and fraudulent business practices
They offered me a free credit card report which everyone is entitled to, once a year. Then they required credit card info to get it.
I did not agree to any of the services offered, but now they tell me by providing the info I agree to a non-refundable contract with a 30 day cancellation requirement. I did not! According to Internet, they are being investigated for this practice.
More Triple Advantage/experian Credit Reporting Services Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct - charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct. 
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card 
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason! 
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing 
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges! 
- Experian Information Solutions - website
- Experian - credit bureau
- Experian Information Solutions - can't get anyone to answer the phone, fax, chat, email... nothing! 
- Experian Information Solutions - Terrible
- Experian - contract