Trinity Sunrise / Deceptive business practices

1 India Review updated:

This is with regard to the Trinity Sunrise aprt which is coming up in Sarjapur road. I booked the flat in June 2006. When i booked the flat i was under the impression that i am the first owner, but suddenly the agreement came where in it was written that the original owner of the property is Bharat Infra Tech P Ltd & I am the second owner.

There were hell a lot of confusion between the marketing group (Shriram propcare) & the builder (Bharat Infra tech). Once i called up the builders office, i was put on to one Mr. Prabhu who used the worst of languages he can including FILTHY.

I wanted to take back the deposit amount due to the above reasons which the builder did not permit me to as i have agreed in the agreement. Since with out any choice, i proceeded. Again confusions crept up in between when the loan amount was sanctioned, who will collect the cheque, the builder tells me he will while the marketing people say we will collect. in the end they pulled me in between & fought like any thing & at last the marketing people collected the cheque.

With all this issues in mind i regularly check what is the progress of construction as i have paid already 90% of the total cost.

By March the flat was almost near completion, i called up the office of the builder & again the marketing confusion came in picture. Now it was decided that i was to contact only the builder. I called the builder minimum of 4 times a day almost continuously for the full month of March. I was asked to come to the registration office on 31.03.2007, after noon 2.30pm. It was written in BOLD in the office that the offices will close at 2.00pm which i read only after reaching. It was almost one & half hours drive which went waste just because the builder does not want me to register the property while other purchaser from the same group which is owned by the Suraj was getting registered.

Now i have been following with the builder for a solution as to when can i get the registration done. Till 15.04.2007 the builder kept saying the MD is traveling. I have a few questions here: 1) if the documents were not ready then why in the 1st place the builder asked me to come to registrar office? 2) what was causing the problem for the builder to get the registration done?

Till today i.e 13.08.2007 the registration is not done, the email which i sent was accepted 2-3 times without any response, now i think they have blocked my id that the email i am sending is bouncing.

As per the sale agreement the aprt was to get completed by this June 2007. But nothing has happened in this end and as per the rumors it will get over only in Dec 2007.

I really don't understand what to do or how to resolve this issue.

Comments

• Vi
      24th of Oct, 2007

I fully agree with there slow progress. Even I had paid 90% of the Cost for my 2BHK. But the progress is still too slow. I dont think u can get this flats before Mar 2008.

• Ne
      7th of Dec, 2007

The progress is dead slow and i dont think we should let them go this easily. We should take this to consumer court.

• Au
      7th of Jan, 2008

I totally agree with u all. Why dont we all meet up in Shriram Propcare and take this up with them??? We already have been sending in complaints thu emails and discusuing about this within ourselves ie customers. I will put this link on an email and send it to them. We will have more responses.

These guys really have to be taken to the consumer court.

• Ra
      6th of Feb, 2008

The progress is dead slow. I go to the site every month around 25-th or 26-th and take photos of the property. Everytime I take the photos and compare with previous, it looks almost same. I have never seen more than 10 people working on the site.

I booked the apartment in Oct/Nov 2005. By then the project was suppose to complete by end 2006. Now it is already first quarter of 2008. Flooring has not yet started in my apartment. Which means another 6 months atleast to move in. I have to sue them for 20 months of rent reimbursements and mental agony.

I came to know that other projects near Jindal is in progress for the builder. Probably all the resources are getting diverted there. Moreover, yet another project behind Trinity Golden Era has been started.

All victims, do join our trinity sunrise yahoo group to discuss this further.

• Si
      10th of Jul, 2008

I had booked a flat here way back in 2005. At the time of booking i was promised that the flat would be ready by 2006 Dec. But now it is 2008 and they are still building. They have collected all the money and are earning interest on the money for all these years.

Shriram propcare is the marketing company which has been the worst serving company and now i only interact with the builder. I suggest you talk to one Mr. Colonel Lal who handles the day to day affairs.

• Pr
      22nd of Jul, 2008

I too had a bad experience dealing with the builder Suraj Condominum and the marketing agency. Though I have got the flat registered, the original is still with the builder. I would suggest you to go to the buidler's office if you are in Bangalore and sought out the matter. I think they would take another year to complete the project w/o provision of club house.

• Am
      25th of Aug, 2008

Now this is August 2008. What is the progress? Has anyone shifted? I had booked in December 2005. The buileder has promised for September 2008.

Has anyone got possession yet?

• Su
      1st of Sep, 2008

I completely agree with you all. I have booked the flat 3 years back, and I have not got the possession yet .

Today I was informed that I shall get the flat in Nov 2008.

I can be contacted on +91 9972244555 ...we should together make a joint effort to get our house .

Sujay

• Vi
      2nd of Sep, 2008

This delay in work should not be accepted by any sensible citizens, we have waited 3years now which is beyond anybody's patience, I dont understand why we should wait till Nov 2008, I am sure this is one more gimmick and then later he might change it to next year and God only knows when he will actually finish the work, the problem with this builder was initially he was saying he has problem with labour and at that point I hardly saw anybody working on the project, the only activity happening is now and that too at a snail's pace, I also saw one of the customers reply on Yahoo groups(trinity_sunrise_comm@yahoogroups) that the builder will complete project by March 2009.

This is absolutely ridiculous and its very simple that this builder is using all the funds that we paid deligently into other projects which are coming up at a very fast pace.

Lets meet up collectively and put more pressure, if this doesnt work then I am ready to go the legal route as the builder has already suggested this route to one of the customer.

regards,
    Vikram B
    vikrambb@gmail.com

• Ks
      17th of Oct, 2008

Hi Friends,

I m Pradeep, staying in Trinity Golden Era. Though I booked my flat in Trinity Sunrise, I m staying here just to avoid the rent part as I was paying heavy rent and these ppl are in no mood to finish the project. As I m staying close to the site, I know the in and out of wat is happening. These ppl have taken our money and invested in some other place. They are totally bankrupt and have no money to do anything. I suggest v all meet. All can come to the site itself and v can meet on Saturdays or Sundays. I can b reached on 9611802020 ( I work in night shift, so dont b disheartened if i dont pick the call, just keep trying). V defenitely should do something about it...because i dont see the project completing by mar 2009.

Thanks

pradeep KS

4th of Nov, 2009

PLEASE SEE THIS LINK ALSO. CONSUMER COURT TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 1800-11-4000.

4th of Nov, 2009

• Mr
      15th of Dec, 2009

PLEASE SEE THESE LINKS ALSO.

and yahoo groups complaints and private emails maintained by some sunrise fellow buyer living there.

• Mr
      15th of Dec, 2009

I was at their site recently and saw a flood besides Golden Era. Almost 10-20 lakh litres of water.

The security fellow Narayanappa said he has complained almost a month ago to Delhiraj and Satyanathan to fix the valve as some foolish gardner fellow Krishnappa keeps watering daily in a city like Bangalore and he broke this walve. One Dinesh security also said that thousands of litres get wasted daily in overhead tanks due to Sridhar engineer not fixing this valve.

I personally found this Krishnappa fellow outside the gate and he said don't buy here there are problems with this community and he said in Kannada see in 20 years how rich this builder has become and I am still the same a poor fellow. So I agree that employees should not be kept for a long time as they start getting Jealous. See this link also

I agree with all these buyers. Krishnappa said he is still receiving a poor man's salary and so he doesn't care if things break as Sridhar the engineer also doesn't care.

I went around from Sompur gate side and to meet Mr. Sridhar. He was gone for the day at 3 PM.

So I went and met Satyanathan the new maintenence fellow. He said Sridhar has told him not to complain to office and Mr. Lal so he has not done anything about this valve.

Dili raj said Sridhar has said if water is wasted so be it. We will dig new borewell more deeper.The builder needs to learn a lesson.So these are the resentful employees the builder has. On my way out again I met this Narayan security fellow and he was even more resentful saying he is a old man and the lift has not been working last 4-5 days so he cannot go up and down to check if overhead tanks are leaking when I pointed to him that I can see from here that they are leaking.

He further said every now and then laborers come and ask him to turn on motor and Krishnappa also so he keeps motor on all day and evening Narayanappa he forgot to turn off the water per Dinesh security fellow so water got flooded.

All these things are hush hush and never reach builders office. Are you listening Mr. Menon?

If you have made enough money and cannot have employees working at peak performance maybe you should retire and sell your company to some other strong and reputable builder instead of threatening and terrorising poor buyers who complaint to you.

One fellow also said that Sridhar harasses single buyers in Sunrise by saying tommorow tommorow for any repairs for the new improperly done flats given to these buyers who are suffering. I fail to understand this builders mentality as to why he has such inefficient, incompetent, lazy servants?

If anyone knows input will be appreciated.Till then I told my husband not to buy here.

• Ji
      18th of Dec, 2009

Read www.consumercourts.in and get free customer advocate to help you proceed against TRINITY GROUP and SURAJ CONDOMINIUMS.

• Ji
      18th of Dec, 2009

I have read so many complaints of this builder on so many sites and was wondering if this builder understands that he is in business because of buyers like us buying from him and NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. If he just understands this he needs to address the following based on my visit last saturday and sunday and after meeting so many unhappy and displeased residents:

1) There are honey combs that need to be removed. This fellow Satyanathan is a rude and rough fellow and does everything in a rough manner instead of paying attention to detail which is what customer service is all about. He does not tell workers living besides Bloom and Gold Era to not throw rubbish everywhere. I saw from terrace all rubbish all over and uncovered rubbish pit with Stray dogs.

2) I saw Dilliraj throwing leaves and pebbles on 1st floor and Ground floor of Golden Era to harass customers and on the stairs and then later on my way down I saw him arguing and telling one servant Radha in Tamil to meet him in one apartmenton 3rd floor at Golden Era after work as he is not happy with her cleaning else he will remove her from job.

3) I called the office to talk to Lal but he was out for lunch and some guy he said no one is here and he is alone and the CFO.When I told him the above points and that there were servants watering and shouting at Golden Era and water leaking from the Gardening Tap at Golden Era and fungus and honey combs all over and peigon ### on all floors that need to be removed with a painter ladder he said its better you dont buy else you will also be unhappy and suffer like other buyers and he himself will never buy and was planing to leave this job.

4) I saw no glass on two floors of Golden Era stairs. At Sunrise it's even more pathetic and beyond words.All construction dirt everywhere. Rubbish all over.

5)I saw so many websites with complaints on this builder. Also check www.consumercourts.in. I suggest that unless builder removes these problems and nonsensical staff like Diliraj, Sridhar, pasha, Hanif, jayanna, Ganga, Avinash, Arun, Narayanappa, Badal and changes security company this place will continue to suffer.I ENCOURAGE ALL BUYERS NOT TO BUY HERE AS THERE ARE SO MANY PROBLEMS BEYOND CONTROL. Please read other websites also.These names are coming from other websites and I fully agree with residents suffering there.

6)I was told by Badal that all assamese security guys have moved to sunrise as satyanathan the maintenance customer service guy has moved in Golden Era.

7) Another word of caution for all buyers.When you go there sign up at the gate under different name and give some wrong phone number otherwise this brainless Sridhar or someone will keep calling and harassing you and BEGGING and FORCING you to BUY. After you BUY they will ROYALLY IGNORE YOUR COMPLAINTS AND GIVE YOU INCOMPLETE, IMPROPER APARTMENT WITHOUT AMENITIES.

8) The feeling I got after visiting there was that this BRAINLESS BUILDER has BUILD this site NOT FOR BUYERS but for laborers to SHOUT ALL DAY, TAKE WATER AND GARDNER WHILE WATERING KEEPS SHOUTING, WORKERS COMING INSIDE BUILDINGS, SALESPEOPLE VISITING INSIDE AND KEEPING THEIR ADVERTISEMENTS and STEALING CUTOMER HANDKERCHIEFS, CLOTHES and TOWELS and SOCKS and SWEATERS.

9) All this Builder does is take your money and provide you below par extremely poor service and lip service and doesn't listen to your complaints forcing buyers to post their greivences on the websites. He has no proper person capable of telling his bloody laborers to NOT SHOUT WHILE WATERING IN SUNRISE AND GOLDEN ERA AND QUITELY TAKE WATER INSTEAD OF SHOUTING. There is so much water clogged at Golden Era that there is FUNGUS and MOSQUITOES there. DON'T BUY THIS BUILDER. There are MANY HONEY BEES STINGING YOUNG KIDS WHO PLAY THERE.

NEW BUYERS BEWARE AND DON'T BUY THERE.ASK ANY RESIDENT THERE.NO ONE IS HAPPY.EVEN HIS OWN Co-brother living there is NOT HAPPY.SO I agree with the postings on various websites and yahoo groups that this builder is UNREPUTABLE.REPUTABLE BUILDERS DO NOT HAVE COURT CASES AGAINST THEM and so many COMPLAINTS ON SO MANY WEB SITES.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY HERE at TRINITY GROUP/SURAJ CONDOMINIUMS.

The builder (SRIDHAR) his site in charge is so BRAINLESS and STINGY he doesnt put a SURGE PROTECTOR ast main line. EVERY FEW DAYS HIS TUBELIGHTS BLOW OFF IN COMMON AREAS DUE TO THIS RURAL ELECTRIC SUPPLY THAT IS UNSTABLE AND FLUCTUATING 50% of the times.THERE IS 4 hours or MORE DAILY LOADSHEDDING and you will be LATE TO WORK DAILY. LOADSHEDDING HOURS I FOUND WERE 8AM-10 Am, 2-3PM, 6 pm-7 pm MINIMUM. Plus more due to brakages and all.

• Ud
      28th of Dec, 2009

1) I heard that this new fellow Satyanathan works only part time and except wednesdays he is not available from 2pm-midnight.Apparently he has a full time job.
    2) There is no security from 2pm onwards in Trinity Golden Era and also in Sunrise.
    3) There is no security at night (same problems residents are facing)
    4) The light right at Golden Era has still not been fixed since two weeks now as I am being told by 2-3 residents there.
    4) Lift light in Golden Era is nonfunctional for the past 3-4 weeks.
    5) No lifts in sunrise
    6) No electric meters for residents until now.All deposits swallowed and digested by builder.
    7) Motor runs continuously all day and security guys are too lazy to go and check leaking water overhead tanks in both Sunrise and Golden Era.
    8) One Mr.Sridhar continues to give lip service to residents in Sunrise without fixing their problems of a improperly given unfinished flat.
    9) Some customers not living there have called the CBI, income tax department, media, newspaper reporters about this builder.
    10) Problem with this builder is if you complain you are a bad person and they all come with you with vengeance. So best to put all problems on web. Better not to buy here is what I thought.

13th of Jan, 2010

hjvj

13th of Jan, 2010

I heard from one of my Kerala friend that he got Rs 3 lakhs discount on his final payment as compensation from builder for 4 years delay in the project. So all please ask for this Rs 3 lakh price decrease before you pay your final installment for Trinity Sunrise.

Some problems I noted were that this fellow Satyanathan maintenence guy works from 2 Pm onwards elsewhere and works in Sunrise only part time.

I also saw no light in lift in Golden Era and Fungus all over which will cause asthama in your kids and old people by entrance of Golden Era. I also noticed glasses by stairs not installed by builder. This building is 5 years old almost.

I also saw water leaking from landscaping tap at Golden era entrance and fungus chunks.
    I also saw trash all over inside Golden Era not picked up by Sweepers. I went again at night. The lights by Golden Era two of them were out for last 4 weeks according to one BIJOY security person and Satyanathan does nothing. I met Satya nathan during the day another time after a few days and he said Balaiya the electric contractors persons never come to site so he has not done anything! He also doesn't have a PLUMBER to fix leak by entrance of Golden Era.

Tell me now guys do you want to buy such builder's flats who have no electrician or plumbers? Satyanathan being a mallu told me that said Sridhar has told him don't do anything if non mallu residents complain. So if you are not from Kerala your complaints no matter how VALID will fall on deaf years!

So please don't buy here. Buy Confident Group instead which is cleanest!!! SAME PRICE!!! Better Quality, BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE, BEST ENGINEERS, BEST SECURITY COMPANY.

I also heard from residents thats this bloody ### Jayanna the security head OOGLES at women living in Golden Era and Sunrise.

This builder is NOT REPUTABLE and doesn't care about resident complaints. He only wants your money. PLEASE DON'T DON'T DON'T BUY HERE unless you want to be fooled by this builder. They all LIE and give ONLY LIP SERVICE TO YOU WITHOUT fixing problems. DO NOT BUY HERE!!!

24th of Mar, 2010

There is no electric meters in this builder's flats. The builder has taken almost 1 lakh for these about 4 years ago and almost 2 lakhs for club house and no lifts in site. No progress on these fronts. Maintenence is horrible in Golden Era and lip service is given often and work done at a slow pace. Missing glasses by stairs. All construction dirt from Bloom comes inside and terrace door is half done for last two months. No one cares properly here and water keeps getting wasted daily from water pipe leaks. see this link also to talk to residents there. Builder keeps pressurising everyone to move in inspite of all these missing things.