Trinity Software Distribution / Idiotic Customer Service

1 CT, United States Review updated:

Trinity software are thieves they sell products and if there is a problem they do not want to hear or help you

Jo

Comments

• Tr
      28th of Jul, 2009

The person that posted this blog went to jail for cyber crime. We received a Priority Overnight order on our website with different billing and shipping addresses. Our company policy is to then verify the order information. Upon verification, we found this link:

He wrote the following in the blog:

How well do careers in cyber crime pay?

"It depends, there are some really good ones. Me myself, I became a programmer to try to design video game and ended up designing bank systems to break the clear period on checks for local banks. I made a pretty good share of money, but got addicted to drugs, and arrested. I eventually after some jail and then about a year of rehab, am ok, and would not go back for any reason to change anything.
    I recommend getting a program called VersaCheck. It lets you make payroll checks for you employees, and then cash them. Obviously you have no employees, but can cash the checks at idiot based places locally. To do this is an idotic approach, as you will probably get arrested, and can do some serious time.
    How about this, for a day, go to Craigslist.com, and put up a Rolex in the NY area for 6, 000 and do not give any serious information. Take 2 pictures from Google images of a rolex, and put them up.
    In about 24 hours you will have 5- 10 emails from scammers explaining that they want to buy it. Which as you know is ridiculous, because they do not want to verify it's authenticity, they just want to buy it. Go along with them, as Craigslist is local only, but these people will give you many stories as to how they live in Nigeria and whatnot. Look for the holes in their stories, and create your own.
    It's not very hard, and I have done countless things of this nature, but I am currently am selling a Rolex and have never seen this many scammers ever!!!
    It DOES pay, and is VERY easy. Just have to know the right stuff.
    Email me if your THAT curious, as I can barely speak in such an open forum.
    Source(s):
    Myself, as I am a retired criminal."

Due to this blog, we decided to call and say we would still ship the order, but we would have to ship to the billing address. We took these measures to protect the credit card holder. We did ship the order and it was received. As for his accusations on the product. We just chalk that up to slander. Our reputation and all the other reviews online speak for themselves.

• Se
      26th of Dec, 2009

Trinity software is a scam. They obviously want to put people in the gutter. I have never been to jail, and I never wrote that on Yahoo! answers.

"Upon verification..." What? You went to verify an order, and your verification systems are GOOGLE??? COME ON!!!

How many companies do you know that do a Google search of your name, and then base what they find on your order?

They have threatened to sue me for complaining, but they are fakes.

The software is fake, and they are being investigated as we speak. When you sell OEM as full retail, and then Google someone in order to find out information about them to make them look bad on a complaint site, you are not a real company, you are fraud. OEM is not legal to buy, and if you do purchase from them, they are selling gray market overseas Adobe products.

For more information on the ### who work here, contact piracy@adobe.com and ask them how it is possible for sleazy companies to sell OEM software, claim it to be real, and when people order and do not like the order, they pretend not to have anything to do with you.

Bad company, scam through, and through. They say they will sue me for THIS post??? C'mon. Stop selling fake software, and stop telling people stuff about your customers in order to ruin their credibility. Trinity is going to make you wish you bought from a real company.

Please buy from Software King, or Z Tech, pass on this if you know what's good for you.

Remember, they will Google you to decide if they should fulfill your order. These are children, and definitely going to go down eventually, along with all the other things they do of which Adobe is aware.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Al
      15th of Feb, 2010

I ordered, and paid for, 5 copies of Adobe Acrobat; received 1 copy which was open.
    I have so far sent 3 emails with no response.

Of course, they will show a package delivered to me and then it's up to the credit card company to dispute the charge back.

Looks like a scam to me. Stay away, far away. No matter how good the deal sounds, it's not worth it.

• Al
      22nd of Feb, 2010

I finally received an email from Trinity. It was actually a bounce-back and said that the email address I was writing to was a General Office email and that my mail was not being read. It did have an 800 to call and I called expecting to be put on terminal hold, which is another way that scammers get rid of you.

My call was answered in about 20 seconds. I gave them my order # and they asked me what my problem was. I told them I ordered 5 copies and only received one and that I wanted the other four copies.

The customer service person at Trinity seemed genuinely concerned and without hesitating said that she'd send the other 4 copies via next day FedEx, that day. No questions, no accusations, no scams ... just genuine concern and friendly responsiveness.

Sure enough, I received today (one working day later ... it was a Friday when I called, it is now Monday) the other 4 copies in via FedEx.

So now, not only do I rescind my complaint, I have to state just the opposite ... they were honest, integral and a pleasure to work with. Their pricing was great and I guess they made a mistake in the original shipment (who doesn't make mistakes) but when confronted with the issue they immediately and without hesitation, did the right thing.

The only question I have is why it took so long for the email from them to get to me? Had I gotten it right away, I would have called and never have written the unfriendly review above.

In any case, they're good; in fact they're very good. I'll definitely be doing business with them again.
    And to anyone from Trinity, my apologies for my previous review.

29th of Oct, 2010

I cannot say these people are a scam, but they sure don't know what customer service is. I ordered Acrobat 8.1 standard for my new computer. I installed it, and it doesn't work. The new computer has Windows 7 on it. I asked to switch the software for Acrobat 9.0 standard and to pay the difference. A woman claiming to be the company president, saying her name is Heidi Williams, called me to tell me it's my tough luck because the listed Acrobat 8.1 operating requirements do not include Windows 7. I explained that, of course they don't, Windows 7 wasn't around when those were published but that does not preclude it working with Windows 7. She said I took the chance, and tough luck. Now how that makes business sense, I do not know, and it certainly contradicts any claim of "Christian values" they advertise. RUN LIKE THE WIND AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

29th of Oct, 2010

Update to my post - I just received an email from Trinity saying they will refund my money. In fairness, I am posting that information, too.

• Nt
      9th of May, 2011

i ordered/received windows 7 home premium 64 bit (@ 69.00 USD) ... it was far below microsoft's fascist pricing scheme so i'll go with it ... and they have a few other bargains i might consider checking out as/when i have moneys to invest. if you don't have any questionable purchasing history, you shan't have any problems...

• Sp
      18th of Oct, 2011

They do sell counterfeit Microsoft products and pass them off as from the factory. They are presently under investigation so we might see some changes to their business.

• Da
      5th of Apr, 2012

They are being sued by Adobe... more to come

• Gr
      30th of Jan, 2013

I have dealt with Trinity for years (since 2008) and never had a single problem with the company. I order at least once a month from them as I build computers. Any software I have bought has came just as described and all their customer service reps are friendly and helpful. They have even given me answers when I could not figure something out myself. overall a pleasure to work with.

• Lg
      2nd of Jun, 2014

Ordered two Windows 7 Pro keys from them last week that should have been immediately ready for download as it says on their site. We are now 4 days since that order and have nothing and out 160 dollars and no email verification. Either they get off their ### or they may receive a visit...