Trinity Medical Solutions / Matt Carns Scam

1 1550 Larimer St. #141 Devenre Co 80202Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8005034330

Matt Carns the Owner of trinity medical scammed me out of over $15, 000 for a laser he never really had. Its been over 3 months now and he hasnt returned my money nor has he delivered me the laser. He is a liar, a thief and a scam artist. I have involved my attorneys, the local police and considering involving the fbi on this case. Do not get cheated by him as I have been.

Dr

Comments

• Mo
      22nd of Feb, 2009
    Trinity Medical Solutions - I didnt recieve product even though i paid amount
    Mobina kiani
    Norway

IN 10.2008 i paid trinty medical solutions 12500 us$ for buying used Estelux laser. but since then idid not recieve my laser machine. Matt carns promise me every day but no result

23rd of Feb, 2009

You should have googled Trinity Medical Solutions first. Matt is a con artist. There's a bunch of serious complaints about how he operates. Good luck in receiving your laser.

• Dm
      30th of May, 2009

contact wrinklefreenow@gmail.com

31st of Jan, 2010

I can help you locate Matt Carns if you are a victim of his criminal business practices. Contact me via email at: jasecarns@yahoo.com -- or by phone: 205-243-0446