Trinity Medical Inc. / paid for unreceived items

Trinity Medical Solutions Inc.
6340 W 56th Unit 1 Arvada
Phone: 1-800-503-4330
This company has been a lot of trouble right from the beginning. I have had to call them like 10 times a week to get some of the stuff I paid for.They have had so many excuses as to the point of someone dying. I have been very patient and understanding, but now after many emails and telephone conversation I just wish to get my money back and give then back their equipment. I have even complain on the quality of products that I had paid for. Poeple like them should not have the right to have a bussiness. I hope not too many people will purchese from them because you are asking for trouble. Like I said I just want to ship everything back and get my money back!!! The pics is something that was sent to me after atleast 9 months after I paid for. I came to as if a dog had chewed it up. He told me that I was getting a handpiece straight from the Palomar. Does that look new to you. I told him that I was not comfortable using it on my machine as I did not need any more problems, he told me that he would service my machine if it broke down. I still haven"t used in acount that I"m scared of having more problems...

Trinity Medical Inc.Trinity Medical Inc.Trinity Medical Inc.

A  30th of May, 2009 by