Trinity Medical Imagingultrasound

B Nov 22, 2017

I went to the Trinity Medical Imaging at 1255 the Queensway yesterday (Nov21/17) to have some routine exam and during the exam I complained that the tech was being too rough, she was hurting me. I asked her to stop and she said that she had to do it this way. Now today I'm too sore to go to work and will miss a days pay because of the rough treatment. I do not believe that the tech was properly trained and also did not care about the suffering she was causing. I really hope this tech does not do any exams on any older people as she is capable of cracking a rib cage. Please look into this matter. Thank you

• Updated by Bonnie Ferguson · Nov 22, 2017

This company needs to be aware that people can be damaged by untrained people

• Trinity Medical Imaging Customer Care's Response · Nov 23, 2017

Dear Bonie Ferguson,

My apologies for no having a pleasant experience during your ultrasound. All our sonographers are registered technologists in Ontario. During the ultrasound, we may need to apply some pressure to get a better picture depending on the amount of gas or bowel overshadowing the organ we are looking at. If it is uncomfortable and hurts, the sonographer must decrease the pressure so that it is not painful. At Trinity, we pride ourselves and care very much about our patients and would never hurt anyone. I tried calling you yesterday to discuss your concerns. I have spoken to the technologist about your concern and she is fully aware and also too apologizes for the unpleasant experience she may have caused you. I can be reached at [protected] if you wish to discuss this further.

Again, my apologies,
    Michael Archee
    Director, Trinity Medical Imaging

• Updated by Bonnie Ferguson · Nov 23, 2017

This is not good enough I will be contacting a lawyer to see about this matter not only have I lost a days pay I'm still very sore. Your tech saw I was in tears and told her that she was hurting me and yet she did nothing about it, only to say she had to HURT!