TrimDay / over charge

1 P.O Box 612369DFW Airport, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1888-694-4141

when they put on the website that I only had to paid $1 for shipping and handling, that all I thought I had to paid. come to find out that they charge my debit card $6.95 for the shipping and handling. now I do not that is fair for them to tell you that they only going ti charge one price and charge another . if they would of said to pay $6.95, then that's what I woukld have agree to pay.don't say one price and charge another just to get people to buy the products.

Comments

• Mi
      17th of Mar, 2009

I apologize if you were confused. The website and terms and conditions clearly state that there is a $1 charge for the trial plus a shipping and handling charge. Before your order can be submitted you must click that you agree to the terms and conditions. Please note that the terms and conditions also stated that you ordered a 14 day trial on a 2 month supply of the product. This means that 14 days after you placed your order you will be billed the cost of the full 2 month supply. If you are not satisfied and do not want to keep the two month supply, simply call the company to cancel your membership and request return instructions within the 14 day trial period. The phone number to reach the company at is 888-694-4171.