Trilogy Home Mortgage / Satisified Customer

1 Yorba Linda, CA, United States

I just recently finished up a refinance on my house with Trilogy Home Mortgage in Orange County. I was very nervous to even start the process but due to a divorce, I had no choice. I was referred to Trilogy by a close friend who used them to purchase a new home. I contacted the President of the company, Mike Mueller, who explained to me the entire process and re-assured me that everything would go smoothly. Well, he was right. I provided all the necessary paperwork he needed regarding my home and he did the rest. His assistant followed up with me frequently to let me know how everything was going.
I thought it was too good to be true. I really didn't have anything to worry about! Everything Mike told me was exactly what happened, from the rate I was promised to the length of time it would take. Since I was new to this type of refinance, I had questions come about frequently. I called Mike on several occasions and he would answer my questions in a manner that was easy for me to understand. I now own my home as a single woman and have a payment that is comfortable. Thank you Trilogy!

Lori Anderson