Trikes Trailers And Asseccories / unauthorized actions
Father passed away recently and found a check receipt for a $5000 deposit on a $7200 trike kit for a motorcycle. The check had been deposited and he was supposed to pick up the trike kit the weekend he passed away. Friends of my father contacted the owner and explained the situation. Owner said no money was involved and he would have no problem in selling it. I then found the check receipt for $5000 and contacted the owner. Owner said he could not give me the deposit back and it could take him 1-2 years to sell this particular kit. The kit is on a waiting list of at least a month to purchase and he would not have a problem selling it. His actions are borderline fraud in not being truthful to my father's friends the first time they spoke to him and for having a deposit of $5000 on a $7200 item. I contacted the owner again to see about purchasing the kit and was informed that he had sold the kit and would not give back the $5000 deposit made. The unethical and illegal practices of this business needs to be looked at and I hope others can be informed of there actions as well so not to be robbed.
More Trikes Trailers And Asseccories Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- [Resolved] Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - three times with three different ecco shoes!!! 
- Ecco - Ecco shoes and sandals soles completely disintegrate.
- Ecco - 1830801454
- Ecco - poor soles that deteriorate
- Ecco Shoes - ecco shoes fell apart
- Ecco - customer service