Trident Hyundai / poor service

Hi team,

Name : pradeep kumar
Email : [protected]@gmail.com
Ph : [protected]
Vehicle no : ka 04 mg3948 (car - getz)

I had given my service to whitefiled trident service centre on 26.10.2018 and they charged me inr 16, 722. After receiving my car I was not in the station for 20 days. When I plan to go to my native place along with my family on 18.11.18 with in 5 kms smoke came inside my car due to coolent issue. On 19.11.18 with the help of road assisstant I given back my car to service to whitefeild. They checked my car and repaired my car given back on 23.11.2018. When I went to some trip around 300 kms same problem arised. Again with the help of road assisstance given back to whitefied service centre on 19.01.2019. Still now there is no message from service centre. At the of given back to service I agreed to pay for extra amount for any replacement of parts. Still I am awaiting response from service centre. After 10 days of waiting I am totally upset about trident hyudai. I will bring to your kind notice that, I will not pay any money now onwards and I request you to give back my car without any service. This will show there is quality, there is no seriousness and no committment by service manager and service in whitefield service centre.

Pr