Trident Hyundai Dealer / worst service

1 India Review updated:

Hello, I live in Bangalore and have purchased Hyundai Santro from Trident. I have had very bad experience dealing with each and every executive of Trident Hyundai. When I purchased a car, there was a lady executive who tried to keep me away from one year free insurance. Had I not been little alert, I would have paid extra 11K. When I gave my car for first free service, I asked the Trident service station to put a particular accessory. To my surprise, they fitted a secondhand piece. When I found it there itself, they were just sorry. I know this kind of service is very common in India, but I had not expected this in Bangalore and while dealing with Trident. I am never ever going to see them again.

My advice: Hyundai Santro is a good car, if you live in Bangalore and want to go for it, just do it but without Trident.

Ni

Comments

Su
  20th of Aug, 2007

These guys are trying to take me to court over complaints posted on this site! They are obviously trying to cover their tracks because their dealership and service center are not doing whats right.

Keep the complaints up.

Ne
  29th of May, 2017

TRIDENT HYNDAI-- WORST SERVICE, , , , THEY CHARGE MORE THAN 40% COMPARE TO OTHER PLACES, , , , THEY JUST WANT TO EARN MONEY, , , THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED TO SATISFY CUSTOMERS, , , ,