Trident Hyundai Dealer / worst service
Hello, I live in Bangalore and have purchased Hyundai Santro from Trident. I have had very bad experience dealing with each and every executive of Trident Hyundai. When I purchased a car, there was a lady executive who tried to keep me away from one year free insurance. Had I not been little alert, I would have paid extra 11K. When I gave my car for first free service, I asked the Trident service station to put a particular accessory. To my surprise, they fitted a secondhand piece. When I found it there itself, they were just sorry. I know this kind of service is very common in India, but I had not expected this in Bangalore and while dealing with Trident. I am never ever going to see them again.
My advice: Hyundai Santro is a good car, if you live in Bangalore and want to go for it, just do it but without Trident.
More Trident Hyundai Dealer Complaints & Reviews
- Trident Hyundai - cheat case! 
- Trident Hyundai - third rated car service 
- Trident Hyundai - poor after sales
- Trident Hyundai/i10 Car - poor service/stole petrol during service 
- Trident Hyundai - till today I have not received the exchange bonus
- Trident Hyundai - car servicing
- Trident Hyundai - periodic maintenance service complaint
- Trident Hyundai - hyundai i10
- Trident Hyundai - booking cancellation
- Trident Hyundai - car service