Trident Hyundai Dealer / worst service

1 India Review updated:

Hello, I live in Bangalore and have purchased Hyundai Santro from Trident. I have had very bad experience dealing with each and every executive of Trident Hyundai. When I purchased a car, there was a lady executive who tried to keep me away from one year free insurance. Had I not been little alert, I would have paid extra 11K. When I gave my car for first free service, I asked the Trident service station to put a particular accessory. To my surprise, they fitted a secondhand piece. When I found it there itself, they were just sorry. I know this kind of service is very common in India, but I had not expected this in Bangalore and while dealing with Trident. I am never ever going to see them again.

My advice: Hyundai Santro is a good car, if you live in Bangalore and want to go for it, just do it but without Trident.

Ni

Comments

• Su
      20th of Aug, 2007

These guys are trying to take me to court over complaints posted on this site! They are obviously trying to cover their tracks because their dealership and service center are not doing whats right.

Keep the complaints up.

• Ne
      29th of May, 2017

TRIDENT HYNDAI-- WORST SERVICE, , , , THEY CHARGE MORE THAN 40% COMPARE TO OTHER PLACES, , , , THEY JUST WANT TO EARN MONEY, , , THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED TO SATISFY CUSTOMERS, , , ,

15th of Aug, 2018
    Trident Hyundai - Theft of Hd card during hyundai I 20 servicing
    India

Hi, we gave our i20 Hyundai car for servicing and received the car on 7th August 2018.On 9th August 2018 while driving we realized that HD card is missing.Its shocking to realize that such a reputed organization is acting irresponsible.
    Regards,
    Anupam

• Ka
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Trident Hyundai - Worst ever Service - No after sales
    India

i bought an elite i20 form them, they have given a defect piece, wherein the key is jammed within 1 week after i bought the car. when trying to reach out to them. no response.
    especiall Kudlu gate Trident hyundai

• Om
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Trident Hyundai - After service of my car ka01mg8837 back glass blade is removed
    India

Requested replacement of the same to service manager Bhaskar from b Narayan puram branch replied as below
    Sir with in 2 days I will send

This is 4 days & he is not responding to me on phone.

Can anyone help me with customer service center manager details. Or contact me directly.

• Gn
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Trident Hyundai - Regarding Trident Hyundai insurance (feature general insurnce)
    bangalore
    India

Trident Hyundai collected money to make my car insurance on 7/09/2018, Till date i haven't got my insurance and they are not responding properly and iam trying call customer care they not picking calls.
    As per my personal experience don't go with trident Hyundai insurance