TriClear.com / Together we can make a difference

If anyone has ordered this skincare product and feels they were falsely charged contact:

www.ag.ca.gov

Together we can make a difference.

Comments

• Do
      24th of May, 2007

I am been sent and charged over and over for your product, i only agreed for one free trail. Why am i being charged for it. My account is drafted every month, this need to be corrected.

• Li
      9th of Jul, 2007
    TriClear.com - Poor customer service!

I have not received the product yet, but they charged me $69.95. Customer service told me that since i ordered it 14 days ago and apparently the post office attempted delivery, but failed, and have not returned it, they are charging me. So they realize that I'm not lying about not receiving the product, they know i haven't received it, but are telling me that it's my fault and are still charging me.

22nd of Oct, 2007

I am been sent and charged over and over for your product, I only agreed for one free trail. My account will be canceled since we had our visas stolen and we are not able to cross the border till we can process another visa wish will take some time. Please advise, and reply with a non 800 number that we can call from Mexico unfortunately 1 800 numbers are not available in our area. Help us correct this issue, this need to be corrected.

28th of Apr, 2008

I have tried to contact customer service on many occasions and the phone is never answered. After 10 minutes of holding I hung up and I am reporting Triclear to the BBB. Your product sucks as much as your customer service.