TriClear Solution / Credit card charges!

The email I received from TriClear was for a free trial, only pay shipping, and it would be for 30 days. Three weeks later I get billed $69.95 for this free product. When I called they said I had only 14 days to cancel to keep from getting billed. The number they provide for questions is a third party company and is not TriClear. This representative said there were no supervisors, she was not allowed to give me TriClears company telephone number or a physical address. The best she could do is refund $40.00 of my money.

I found an actual number for TriClear and spoke to someone there. She told me that their product sells for $29.95 and that was a great deal. I asked why would I buy a knock off product for $10 more that the #1 product. She then told me is was because they had more natural ingredients. When forced she did tell me that I could send it back, and pay a restocking fee of $19.95. What a lesson learned.

WHAT A RIP OFF!!!

Wa

Comments

25th of Mar, 2008

Hi,

I am following up on your account and would like to make sure that you have received the help you needed with our Customer Care Center.

In the blog you posted it doesn't sound like we have addressed all of your concerns. We want to make sure we exceed your expectations.

You have received an email using the email address posted here. Please be sure to check your junk email box.

We are striving to make sure we over achieve Customer Satisfaction.

Please contact us, we are staffed Monday-Friday 6am-5:30pm Pacific Standard Time and Saturday 7am-3:30pm Pacific Standard Time 1-800-494-7260

Sincerely,