Triclear Acne Solution / Charges to my credit card!

There was a free offer for a Laptop on a commercial on television. You had to agree to a free trial period. I canceled the trial period 12/24/06 however, I received the product by mail anyway. I mailed the product back on 12/29/06. My credit card statement came today and I was charged $6.95 by Triclear 12/3/06. On 12/23/06 FASTAUCTION.COM charged my credit card $1.97. On 1/06/07 FASTAUCTION.COM charged my credit card $49.95 . On 1/07/07 KEYWORDSUCCESS.COM charged my credit card $16.95. I have not ever heard of these two businesses (COM). What action may I take to get a refund or this removed from my credit card?

Comments

• Ke
      31st of Jan, 2007

I sympathize with you darlene as i to am in an ongoing battle with these folks for an order placed on jan6 of this year which was canceled in time and they are still charging my account. I believe these people are a complete fraud, and will be following up with all possible means as this money they are stealing can mean the difference as to whether or not my children eat.

31st of Jan, 2007

Same thing happened to me. What's the deal? I never received anything. I don't know how they got my credit card info.

• De
      1st of Feb, 2007

I agree completely with this as i had the exact thing happen to me and i did receive a free laptop or anything i never clicked on anything and i am being charged and i am only 17!!! which means i do not have good funds to start with and i cannot find any way to contact these company's has anyone found a way i can get a hold of someone!!!

• Dy
      10th of Jul, 2007

I wish I would have seen these complaints before I ordered Tri Clear Acne Solutions. I got the product but didn't like it, so I sent it back. My credit card got charged 69.95 anyways. When I tried to call, recording said the number was being checked for trouble. I called my bank immediately to make sure no additional charges can be made. I have filed a complaint about an unauthorized charge. Don't know if I will get my money back. But I know they can't get any more.

• Ol
      4th of Sep, 2007

This Tri-clear is a rip-off. This so called acne solution has been nothing but a problem. The product doesn't work and they are charging my credit card monthly. I am canceling my credit card so that they no longer charge me when ever they feel like it.

12th of Sep, 2007

Ditto to all of the above complaints! The last box sent to me was not accepted when returned it via UPS back to them! Because I used my debit card, I am having a terrible time getting my money back!

• Re
      30th of Oct, 2007
    triclear acne solutions - credit card charges

my credit card was charge without my consent permission .when i called this company about the charges,it has become struggle getting them to credit my account . they have continued charging my account a third time. what can i do to stop this fraud? can i get some kind of help?.

2nd of Nov, 2007
    Triclear Acne Solution - False illusion

I have had my credit card debited again from TriClear company. I would like for this to stop immediately!

I have been under a false illusion from TriClear company.

I stopped payment almost immediately after I purchased the product.

I will file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if these payments are still debited from by account.

Cherryl Dill
    Trotwood, Ohio

• Tr
      18th of Nov, 2007

My account has also been debited for 69.95. I will reverse these charges ASAP. I never signed-up for any additional products or services outside of the initial. And there is no number to call to complain. Please advise.

• Ju
      27th of Nov, 2007

I have also been into the unauthorized charge scam... as mentioned before, the rep said the computers were down and to call back in 30 to 45 minutes and system should be back up. So the truth is there is no one that will talk to you.

I feel this should be brought to the attention of legal authorities on the behalf of customers that are unaware of their illegal tactics to get money from your account without you being aware of it. It has caused financial difficulties for me and I am sure for others as well., by the way no products are being sent, just a money collection.

• Ju
      27th of Nov, 2007

I have just talked to a rep about my last charge of 76.90 and she apologized and said my merchandise had been mailed out, but just hadn't arrived yet. She said if I wanted to I could send it back for a refund which I will do and also I cancelled my account. She said there would be no more charges or mailings. I hope this solves my problem with them and I will be glad to let others know. Keeping my fingers crossed...

13th of Dec, 2007

I am experiencing the same and have no idea how to contact the company either. Did you get any information since your posting? If so, may I ask for it so that I can get this to stop? If I find out anything i will definitely pass it on to you, that is if you still need it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Many Thanks,
    Colette

2nd of Jan, 2008

Hi,

Let me take a second to let you know I understand your frustration and would like to help you resolve your concerns.

Please call 1-800-494-7260 so that we can work with you to stop the billing on your Onlingo subscription and resolve this situation.

We are staffed from 6:00am-5:30pm PST Monday through Friday and 7:00am-3:30pm PST on Saturday. We are closed Sunday.

Please let me explain our trial period shipment:

Your FREE Trial of the TriClear includes a full 30day supply for just $6.95 in shipping and processing. You will have 14 days to try the TriClear and discover why it is the perfect skincare system for you. If you like how our system works, do nothing at the end of your free trial period you will be billed the discounted price of $69.95. If for any reason the system is not for you, call TriClear Customer Care tollfree at 800-494-7260 within your 14day free trial period to cancel. Then simply return the product (even if it is empty!) and you will NEVER be billed. No commitments, no hassles.

Sincerely,
    Angelina

• Ne
      2nd of Feb, 2008

I had stopped using triclear since it has a negative reaction on my face but then keep charging my debit/ credit card account without my permission please stop doing charging from my account ASAP!!!

• Ta
      5th of Feb, 2008

I had to cancell my credit card too because this company keeps on charging every month for something that I never ordered. Besides I don't know their company. How do they get all these credit card information?

20th of Feb, 2008

This was a clever scam. Don't know how these people got my credit card number but as I remember they called to offer me a reward of hundreds of dollars in gas card rewards for being a good customer. Along with the free gas that I never got, came a free trial offer for 14 days that I forgot to cancel because there was never any reminder from them that I would have to cancel if I didn't want it. They apparently made it sound like they were offering something else because I am 60 years old, don't have an acne problem and would not want to try this acne product. Unfortunately I got burned for $73.92 twice on 2 shipments before I caught it.
    Jim Mullin

14th of Mar, 2008

i was billed almost 70.00 for something that does not work. I had to change my credit card account because i did not approve this trans. email me an address to return the product. and refund my credit card. stop taking money from people for something that does not work. or let them know what you plan to do.there was nothing stated that you would bill me again. I am calling Capital one to let them know about you.And to give them the site name.

• Ca
      17th of Mar, 2008

I ordered this medication for a godson for Christmas. He was killed in a car accident shortly after and I have been in morning for this wonderful young man and my husband was returning these without telling me but I no longer want to receive this item and want you to take this off my credit card. After reading these above articles I see this company is not one for stopping. If not my brother who is a fraud lawyer will be contacting you in the very near future and we will see that this money is credited to my account... Carlene Modlin, POBox 161, 105 S. Second St., Moville, IA 51039.

• St
      27th of Mar, 2008

Over the years i must have spent 1000's of dollars on skincare majic quick fixs. I have back acne and on the fase too. Not one thing has worked for me. From OTC to Pharmacy stuff I am so ashamed to take my shirt off. I am termnal and would like to see my skin some what clearer before i pass. Do you think this may work for me
    Thanks Steven

27th of Jul, 2008

I have called several times to cancel my order... it is still being charged to my account. After speaking to someone who stated it was cancelled. Can anyone please help me to stop these charges.