TriClear Acne / Auction Tax Save / Fast Auction Pro / Unauthorized credit card charges!

I was offered $1000.00 in Clinque products to participate in a survey, parts of the survey had offers to get a 1 month supply of TriClear if you pay 5.95 in shipping, also I got a CD on selling through auctions 1.95 shipping. In the terms and agreement section, the CS person from Triclear tells me, is an agreement to try the triclear for 14 days, and if you don't send it back you are charged for 4 months worth of triclear which I haven't seen by the way. I was charged 49.95 by Fast Auction Pro and 16.95 by Auction Tax Save as well but haven't been able to talk with a rep yet.

I'm worried these companies have my information.

Plz advise smb what should i do...

Comments

• He
      13th of Mar, 2007

I, too, have issues with TriClear. I called them up to cancel because the product wasn't working for me. It worked for about a month then it didn't. Days after I called them, I received another package from them in the mail, and another $79 charge on my credit card. I wrote "return to sender/refused" as directed by my postmaster and sent it back to Triclear, unopened. I then called them again to ask why they sent me another package AFTER I had cancelled, and they said the package had already been mailed out before I called them initially and that I owed the $$ anyway as per our agreement( hogwash, the agreement I signed never mentioned this) AND they wouldn't accept the package back if I returned it (without paying postage?!?) and so I'm out my money and the product. They never told me there was a box still in the mail when I called them in the first place.

What do I do now?!? I'm out product and money!!

• Ev
      22nd of Mar, 2007

I have been charged $49.95 by Fast Auction Pro and $16.95 by Auction Tax Save that were unauthorized by me. I somehow think these charges are linked to Bidfuel.com as they appeared on my bank statement around the same time. I authorized Bidfuel but not the other two.

What recourse to I have to contact these people and get my money back and avoid any future charges?

• Ca
      3rd of Apr, 2007

I have been charged two months for $49.95 by Fast Auction Pro and $16.95 by Auction Tax Saver. These charges are unauthorized by me. I also have a debit on my bank statement from PMKEYWORDS4SUCCESS for a total of $16.95. I am very concerned about internet access to my account.

Please let me know what action I need to pursue so that these charges are revoked and no further charges are placed on my account without my knowledge.

• Ke
      18th of May, 2007

To all,

Re: " Fast Action Pro "

I contacted the St George Police Dept. (where this Co. is Located) and gave them the Info I could find out about them. The real Name of the Company is " Smart Net Development " and the Address is PO BOX 910-669 in St George, UTAH 84791.

They also do another thing called " Grant Search Finder " - Just Another Scam.

Good Luck

• Nf
      9th of Sep, 2007

Woah!

I'm so glad this site is taking these complaints. I just got this package one day and I don't even know why I got it!!! I usually pay close attention to marketing ploys, but I don't know where they got my personal information!

Thank you to Keith Fitzell for giving me a lead of where to contact these scammers!

• Du
      2nd of Apr, 2008

To All:

Regarding Fast Auction Profit, Auction tax saver, This is not a scam. If people would read the Terms of service when ordering they would know what they were ordering and they would not be billed.