[Resolved] Tricia Lynn D Pereira cabin crew misrepresenting her job on a flight / Improper use of Emirates Airline staff uniform

1 United Arab Emirates

I think it is wrong to upload a picture of cabin crew (and not a pilot) attempting to fly a plane. The picture might be in jest however the implication behind it to customers is far reaching. I want to know I am safe when I fly and not cabin crew who have not formally studied aviation and got a license to fly are behind the controls in a plane.(Wear the correct uniform or the hat or blazer etc)
It is not a cool picture! instead it makes me resolve not to fly Emirates again.
It is not appropriate to post it in a public domain.
It is highly dangerous putting a picture like this with cabin crew in the Emirates uniform(where you are representing the airline).
It is misrepresentation and total lack of norms.
regards
A concerned customer who used to fly Emirates Airlines regularly

• Resolution statement

Reply from Emirates Group representative:

The picture, the complainant is talking about is already removed from the social networking site. It is no longer in the public domain for open access. Upon removal of picture, we tried to contact the user using internal messaging system of Complaintsboard.com. However, we are yet to receive any replies from the user.