Tribute Card / CANCELED CREDIT

1 GA, United States Review updated:

Ok so all of us have had out cards canceled with no notice and little help from the company but a headace because no one can deviate from the script that they read when you call the lovely customer service number. They are still charging us fees even though we are no longer provided the service which does not seem right but where to we go and who do we talk to they dont care no one holds the banks accountable for their actions. If this was us not paying our bill they would be all over that. Do not understand how they can continue to let the banks treat the consumer like the dirt on the bottom of their shows and worse. Who is holding them accountable? Were we not the ones to bail out their butts earlier this year and wont we be the ones who will be paying for this for years to come!@

Comments

• Tr
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Tribute Card - Money scam
    Tribute Card

SO I have had a Tribute card for 3 years before they cancelled everyones cards. My balance was $750. My limit is $800. SO for the past 3 years I have never missed any payments and never went over my limit. I have always paid online. This month I went to make my payment and it was for $30. When I checked my bank account 2 days later Tribute had taken $750 from me and when I called them and told them I didnt authorize that thehy said too bad there is nothing they could do. I then had to have my bank dispute the charge and they got my money back. Well next thing you know I am getting collections calls from them the nxt day saying I owe them over $1000. I am in the process of taking legal action against this bank and getting the States attorney general involved. I strongly suggests you all do the same.