Tribe AuthorityFraud

J Nov 24, 2017 Review updated:

Just for fun I bought their 24K Gold Plated Beauty Bar Face Lifting and it never arrived. Lol.
Thank god I bought it during sales period and haven't lost more money.
But what I can say is that they are fraudsters, as their customer service doesn't reply at all, they just collect money and fade away. No way to contact them, no way to do something about it.
We only can leave complaints like this hoping it will help us get our money back

• T
      Dec 03, 2017

True, I have also bought an item from them and it never arrived, sent them mutiple emails and nothing. Luckily its not an expensive item.

• C
      Dec 06, 2017

Yep same here bought an item never received anything and they are refusing to credit me. When they reply to my email they use a name not even me.

• I
      Jan 31, 2018

This company is scamming i order an items worth of 103chf until now i never recieved. And they said that the items is already arrived in my country. Hello i live in Switzerland and they never late to dilever my other items that i order in the ozher company...this is so annoying... this Tribe Authority company is scam...

• K
      Mar 09, 2018

Same here where the hell is my orders? Want my money back

• D
      Mar 15, 2018

I ordered a light for the wheel of my bike thru Facebook with tribe authority. No software came to install picture with light. No help whatsoever for 5 months they say they are waiting to hear back from the manufacturer. I have asked for a refund. Now there is no shop to. E found. What a waste of time and $75.00. Not happy

• J
      Mar 23, 2018

I bought an electric toothbrush with two heads. I assumed it was a lost cause, but it DID show up MONTHS later. The package was open and one of the two heads was missing.

• K
      Aug 29, 2018
    Tribe Authority - Butterfly Messager
    Manchester
    New Hampshire

I can't get on the official website to order more gelpacks for replacement of the old ones. How can I order them??

• A
      Oct 16, 2018
    Tribe Authority - Facial laser pen
    Bishkek
    Kyrgyz Republic
    Tribeauthority.com

Ordered facial laser pen. Received cheap plastic pore cleaner. This is not the item I ordered and I do not want it. It Cost $97.97 and I expect a refund. I can return this pore cleaner if I could find out who to send it to and where. Came from some Country called Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.

• M
      Jun 01, 2019
    Tribe Authority - Smart Watch
    333 sargeant st Holyoke Ma. 01040

The cord to activate the phone is too big for the hole unless you know another way
    Please get back to me my email is [protected]@comcast.net or you can call me at